Angel in a Demon's town

Tyler arrives at a town which is obviously filled with death after the Great War – old houses, no people, everything is death. But there is one survivor. Angel Ethan and Demon Tyler.

He could see the house shine, narrowing his eyes to protect them from the sharp light. Nearly blind he walked towards the house. "can I help you?" a kind and melodic voice asked. Tyler turned around to see the most beautiful human being he had ever seen – except for that it wasn't a human being. The boy behind him had blue hair, shiny blue eyes, he was small and had two big white feathery wings on his back. "I'm Ethan. Can I help you?" he repeated.

Request by : marvelgirly

Tyler age 6

The town was surrounded by the black, bat-like creatures, waiting for the gates to open. One of the creatures turned around, revealing a human face. He also had a human body – he was human, except for the big, leather wings on his back, claws with sharp nails. He also had two giant horns growing out of his head and sharp teeth. His yellow eyes had a thin but long pupil. "They are opening! Get inside!" The troops flew into the town, destroying everything with their black magic.

I think I have to put a warning here: there's a bit of blood, not very detailed but if you hate blood you should probably skip it. I'll put a summary if you don't want to read it. Basically just a description of the Angels getting murdered by the Demons.

The Angels from inside the town watched in fear, covering their children's eyes while their white wings turned red from blood. Bodies fell in the water, floating down with the river while the water turned into a maroon red. The Demon slashed their claws into the Angels with psychotic grins, not caring whether they are dead or alive. Their eyes cried blood, dripping down their chins.

You can read again. 

One remarkably large Demon lead a small Demon child by making him follow his footsteps. The little Demon didn't have claws, sharp teeth or yellow eyes, instead they were brown. He had small horns, slightly poking out from his curly brown hair. The older demon pointed with his claw at an adult female Angel holding a small boy. They assumed they were mother and son. They were both trembling in fear. "Kill."

The small Demon nodded, but he was trembling. He took a sharp blade of his back, and pointed it at the woman. She shrieked and dropped the boy, too caught up in running away. The boy didn't cry. He looked at the Demon with clear blue eyes, shining of willpower, as if to say "come at me". He sat up straight, a bit of mud on his face. The Demon Child, Tyler, walked slowly closer to the boy, dropping his sword. He slowly cleaned the mud of the boy's cheek with his own sleeve. Tyler's brown eyes met his blue ones. Suddenly his father dragged his son away from him by the wings, not letting go before leaving a mark on the boy's stomach with his claw – that probably killed him.

Tyler was dragged home and hit multiple times by his dad. "KILL THE ANGELS! NOT BE FRIENDS WITH THEM!" Tyler nodded obediently but he couldn't get the piercing blue eyes out of his head.

Tyler age 19

Tyler looked with his night vision at the town. There was no sign of life – although it could be that they fled when they saw him coming. He looked over his shoulder at the big black bat-like wings that grew out of his back. He sighed. He closed his eyes and mumbled something incomprehensible. He bit his lip to hold in screams of pain as his wings shrunk and eventually disappeared. His horns also shrunk, disappearing in his curly hair.

He finally took in the sight of the town. The town was nicely hidden behind trees, camouflaging the wooden little houses. There was a river flowing through the middle but all the ropes connecting the boats to the coast were cut, making Tyler assume they used the boats to get out of the town. The houses were apparently left long ago, seeing as plants were growing on the walls.