I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING

I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING (AMYPLIER SPINOFF OF AN IMAGINARY LOVE)

Charlie, Mark's friend, stops believing in him, but Charlie's friend Amy doesn't.

Warning: it...it's straight...

next chapter will be Tythan again

Story and oc inspired by AgenderBean Thank you so much!

Mark sighed. He still had a smile on his face, even though he was bored. Because that's how they were made – always smiling. Except for Tyler, a tall boy with brown curls and eyes. He never smiled, maybe that's why no one chose him as his friend.

"Mark Fishbach," the mysterious voice announced, meaning he got chosen. His smile became if possible even bigger. He could leave! He would have an own friend!

He exited the White Room, just to enter the Blue Room. Mark smiled at the boy who choose him: he had green eyes, light brown skin and light brown curls. He looked so small, innocent and cute, it made Mark smile.

"Charlie, do you want Mark as your friend?" The boy nodded. Mark smiled at "Charlie".

The smaller boy didn't say anything on the way back, no matter how much Mark tried to make a conversation. Charlie just nodded, smiled and shook his head. And that ended the conversation. "So, Charlie, do you go to school?" "Yes, I'm five so I have been to school for one year," he beamed proudly. Mark smiled, glad his friend said something.

Mark and Charlie spend the next day just talking, getting to know each other better. They had quite a lot in common. Charlie was sweet, innocent and happy. Mark didn't know himself very well, but he was always happy.

After a few weeks they had become the best of friends. Where Charlie was, was Mark. Not that Charlie needed any more friends – he was basically drowning in them. But Mark was with him 24/7, so they knew each other better than anyone.

-Time skip, age 9-

Charlie had been hanging around the older kids. They were 13, and not exactly the good kids. They bullied, some even smoked, and never listened. Now, no matter how cute and innocent Charlie was, his surroundings affected him a lot. So naturally, when he started hanging more with these "cool kids" and less around Mark, he started becoming one of them. He was a late believer – but that didn't mean he still spend time with him.

He introduced him to a friend called Amy, a blonde girl, who somehow also believed in him. Charlie and Amy had been friends for over three years. Mark joined in, and they were always together. But when Charlie started ditching class and ignoring Mark he found himself crawling to Amy for help.

"Mark, I'm sorry, but I really can't help you," she said, patting his head. "I don't like them either. But I can't force him to leave them, they're his friends!" Mark sighed. "I know...it's just...they're no good." Amy smiled and took his hand (A/N, I accidently wrote "Head" instead of hand and when I reread I thought to myself "why did I kill him off so quickly?") , making him forget all his worries. Oh, one more thing – Mark had a huge crush on her. Ever since they had met, the blonde had his attention with everything she did.

-Time skip, age 13-

Mark swallowed before he walked up to Charlie and his friends. However, he didn't see them just hanging around, they were beating someone up. A small boy with brown hair laid curled up on the grass, receiving kicks and punches from Charlie and his friends. "Take that!" he heard the familiar voice of Charlie scream. Mark ran towards them, grabbing his friend by the arms and pulling him back. "What are you doing?" he yelled. From the corner of his eye he saw the boy getting picked up by a taller boy with brown curls. Tyler?

"Sshh...Ethan, I'll bring you home. Can you walk?" he heard Tyler say. Ethan nodded and Mark let out a sigh of relief. "Why were you hitting that boy?" he turned back to Charlie. "Because he's stupid," was the boys explanation. Mark felt anger rise from his stomach. He did something he never imagined he would do – he swayed his hand and hit Charlie in the face. "I don't want anything to do with you anymore! I don't want to be friends with a bully!" he spat. He wanted to hit Charlie one more time. But his hand went right through. He took a few steps backwards in disbelief and ran away.

And that is how he ended up sobbing on Amy's bed. "Shh...It's okay," she shushed, patting Mark on the back.

Wait.

Rewind.

She can still touch me? he thought. He suddenly felt like laughing. Hard and loud. She believes more in me than Charlie ever did.

"Amy...I'll disappear soon," he said when they were snuggled up in a blanket. "Really?" He nodded. "Really. Charlie doesn't believe in me anymore." Amy had somehow figured he was imaginary, yet still believed in him. The blonde buried her face in her hands. "I don't want you to leave, Mark..." He wrapped his arm around her. "I don't want to either. But...Charlie is the only one that can decide it."

He walked along the beach. He knew it was the last time he would see it and he wanted to spend his last evening with Amy, but he would break down if she was with him. And more importantly, she would cry more. He didn't want that. He would rather disappear quiet and without anyone knowing than see her hurt more.

Mark wasn't the only one at the beach. "Hey Tyler," he said softly, noticing the boy, Ethan, sleeping next to him. "Mark," he greeted with a nod. "What's wrong?" Mark asked. Tyler smiled sadly. "I'm disappearing....but...I don't want to leave him behind." "Same. But I don't really like my friend to be honest. It's his friend – Amy is her name – and I...oh God...I think I'm in love." Tyler patted him on the shoulder. "I know how you feel. I've been in love with Ethan for so long...To think I'll never see him again."

Next to them Ethan woke up. "Tyler...I'm so tire," he yawned. "Let's go home then," the taller boy responded. He turned around, and whispered "good luck" to Mark, who smiled. The love between the two friends was so obvious. He shook his head when his thoughts drifted to Amy.

He looked at his hands. He would be gone any minute now. He closed his eyes, one last thought appearing in his head before he was completely gone.

Amy...

He had to blink a few times before he got used to the light. He was in the Blue Room. The Angels and Devils were staring at Tyler and a Devil was explaining something to him, making his whole face light up. The Devil ended with making a heart with his hands, making Mark smile. Tyler ran towards him. "Mark! I CAN GO BACK TO ETHAN!" he screamed. Mark gave him a thumbs up. "Good for you man! Pray for me please." Tyler smiled. "Will do!"

"So...Mark...This is a weird case." "Why?" "Your friend doesn't believe in you anymore...But someone else does." The Devil sighed and an Angel with green hair popped in. "Meaning, we don't have a choice but to make you a real person," he said with a smile from ear to ear which immediately appeared on Mark's face to. He ran forward and hugged the Angel, who surprised patted him on the back.

-time skip, age 18-

He walked into a café, seeing a boy with blue hair and Tyler at a table, holding hands. Tyler waved, earning a surprised look from the boy who he assumed was Ethan. Tyler pointed to another table, on which a blonde girl with glasses sat, reading a book. "Excuse me, miss, could I sit here?"

Amy looked up from her book, seeing a strangely familiar face with red hair. "Do I know you? You seem so familiar." The man smiled. "So you never stopped believing." Her eyes widened. "Mark! Oh my God, you're back!" Mark chuckled. "It took some time finding you, but it was totally worth it." Without thinking straight she connected their lips. When she realized what she was doing she pulled away, blushing. "S-sorry," she stuttered, looking away. Mark also was as red as a tomato but he smiled. "No problem. I enjoyed it, actually. Amy," he said, taking her hand. "Will you do me the honour of being your boyfriend?" She smiled, kissing him again. "I guess that was a yes?"

A/N: A short spinoff of An Imaginary Love. Next chapter will be posted very soon, very soon.