You're mine

You're mine

Warning: Diving straaaaaaaight into the point. Based off a friend I have irl. Don't read if you're T R I G G E R E D by friends. Or if you're triggered by any other human being. That might not be a good idea.

Also warning: not edited. I wanted to publish this asap because it's pretty late here and I wanna watch...something. Idk, I never know what to watch and then I spend 3 hours watching memes and an hour on Wikipedia and wikihow for some reason. Did you know there's a wikihow "how to be emo" and "how to accept Adam Lambert is gay"?

Idea by FramedKitty 

-self promo-

Read my new book I made for unoriginal AU's. The first chapter got my editor fangirling. YAY!

Ethan leaned forward, his hands resting on the edge of the sink. He watched his blue hair drip water down his face, making it look like he was crying. But, boy, he wasn't sad. The complete opposite. He smirked, his blue eyes turning dark in an evil way. "Tyler Scheid...You're mine now."

Tyler walked towards him. Tyler was like the strong, half-popular boy. He was good looking and athletic, catching the eyes of many girls – and boys. "Ethan." His low voice was calm and serious but with an undertone of tension. "I-I've really liked you for a while now. Would you maybe want to go on a date sometime?" Ethan was surprised by the bluntness. Then his surprised expression changed into a soft smile with a barely visible dangerous tint to it. "Sorry...I-I'm not really interested. Maybe I'll change my mind."

For some reason his heart felt weird when he saw Tyler's sad face. The taller boy bit his lip and then smiled. "I hope you do," he said, but didn't push him. He waved and turned around, but Ethan noticed his shoulders slacked and his whole form screamed sadness. Ethan felt bad for a moment but quickly pushed these feelings away.

He woke up from his flashback. He quickly ran his hands through his hair and dried it. He dressed up in his pyjamas and went to bed, thinking of all the possibilities he could make Tyler do. With a smirk he fell asleep.

Tyler on the other hand sat awake. He was still reading a book, as he did always late in the evening. But today he couldn't concentrate. His crush, Ethan was running through his mind. His blue hair, his hazel eyes, his pink lips. The way he threw his head back a little when he laughed, how he always pulled up his feet when he sat down. His kind and helpful personality, his funny humour. He smiled at the thought of the boy. He really liked him.

The next day he dressed up more nicely than usual. He would show Ethan what he missed out on. He drove to school on his motor as always. He walked in as always. There was only one thing different from usual. A blue haired boy ran towards him and tapped his shoulder. "Tyler? Uh..." he looked down and played with his fingers in a cute way. "Could you, uh, give me a ride home?" Tyler smiled politely back. "Of course. I'll be waiting for you outside." Ethan smiled widely. "Thank you!"

I wonder how much I can make him do.

"Hey, thanks for doing this!" Ethan smiled while looking up to Tyler, as cute as possible. Tyler looked away flustered, scratching his neck. "Y-yeah, no problem..." He handed Ethan a helmet. "Wear this and get up after I sat down. Hold on tight," he instructed. Ethan wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist, burying his face in his leather jacket. Tyler was glad his blushing face wasn't visible because of the helmet.

Not much later they arrived at Ethan's house. Tyler removed his helmet and took off Ethan's. "Thanks for the ride, Ty." He stood on his tiptoes and pressed his lips to Tyler's cheek. "See you tomorrow!" He yelled, entering his home. Tyler was left behind, staring at the place Ethan disappeared, softly placing his hand on the place where Ethan's lips were a moment before.