Kill or be Killed pt 1

Kill or be killed

Request by KattyGirl5

Based on the hunger games, except for a few changes:

1. The people are not in districts: it's every person for themselves.

2. The people here have guns, however they are rare. You have to kill a so called "lion" to get one, a person who guards a secret treasure. The moment somebody has a gun means they have killed one of the strongest persons, the Lion.

3. It is possible to cheat the system, not by threatening to commit double suicide but by finding a secret item. Once you have this the whole game will be cancelled. No one except for the people outside know what this item is.

I apologize in advance, it's been quite some time since I watched HG and I only watched two movies. I'll get a lot of shit wrong like I don't remember the pictures. Do they show the pictures of the dead??? Or the alive??? Is there an announcer???? Idek, just pretend it's right. Please don't hate on it, this is not the Hunger Games, this is my own world that only exists in my head.

Ethan ran panting through the forest. His blue hair turned brown from the dirt, his clothes were ripped and his small body was covered in wounds and scratches. He quickly hid behind a big tree, closing his eyes to concentrate on the sound of branches snapping under feet.

"I'm sure he is here somewhere," a voice hissed. Ethan hold his breath and moved away as quietly as possible in a forest. "Where did that shithead go?!" somebody yelled and he felt a grin crawl up. He might not be the strongest – running away had always been one of his strongest points. And he could certainly use that in a battle of life and death.

Tyler felt the familiar warm stickiness of blood in his hair. He growled and put down his gun. He quickly wrapped a bandage around his head. His hands were covered in blood – but not his blood. Lust for killing hid in his brown eyes, an evil smirk around his mouth. This man was a killer.

He hummed a soft song while ripping a sleeve of his shirt and ripping it in small strips. He bound them to his bag. Picking up his gun he pulled of his boots to make no sound. Three boys, just a little younger than him were standing with knives and guns – and their back turned to Tyler. He grinned widely and laid his finger on the trigger of his gun. "Good night," he mumbled, firing a bullet. He hit him right on the spot. He fell forward with his face on the ground. Tyler started laughing when the two other men turned around with a confused expression. "You need a better guard," he said, his voice dangerously low. "Good night boys." Two gunshots could be heard through the whole forest.

Ethan froze when he heard the loud shot sounds echo through the forest. He knew it was on the other side but nevertheless he was still scared. He wasn't strong – maybe fast but that was all – and knew he wouldn't be the one to survive. After all, this was just a sick game and one person could survive. And he couldn't kill anyone let alone everyone. All he did was run away. But that couldn't continue forever. He took a deep breath. The next person he would come across. He would kill that person.

Tyler looked up to the sky. He saw the faces of the three boys he just took the life of floating in the sky. He smirked. He would be the one to get out of here alive. He didn't care what he had to do, who he had to kill – he just wanted to live on.

He slowly walked over to the boy that was peeking from behind a tree. He was watching a man with blonde hair who was looking for someone, Tyler assumed he was looking for the boy. He smiled. "Good night," he mumbled, pointing his gun to the man. He heard the familiar sound of a gunshot.