Piercings And Flower Crowns

I took this one straight from my second book, since this one is probably more viewed

Library AU/Punk! Pastel! AU

I'll be changing appearances in this one. I imagine Punk! Tyler having straightened hair, it's still a little wavy though, combed to one side, dyed black but it slowly changes to white. His hair isn't exactly...you know...punk-y. You can imagine him how you like though.

Ethan shoved his glasses further up his nose. His oversized mint green sweater hid his hands partly. His flower crown laid askew on his blue hair, but he was too caught up in his book to notice it almost falling off. He was rereading all of the Harry Potter books again and as always it was just as mysterious and exciting as the first time he read it. His was sitting on a few pillows in the corner of the library, his back against the wall. It was his favorite spot in the whole school – no annoying boys or girls that disliked his style.

Tyler sighed, playing around with his tongue piercing. He was leaning backwards in his seat, balancing the chair on two legs, his own legs resting on the table and his arms were crossed. He couldn't care less that he was in the lesson – the teachers were too scared to scold him anyways. "Mister Scheid, could you express your boredom quietly?" Tyler glared at him with dark eyes, which was enough the make the teacher shut up and ignore him.

"Mr Scheid, you need to do something about your behaviour." Tyler groaned and closed his eyes. "I get good grades. Isn't that all that matters?" His teacher who asked him to stay after class shook his head. "Scheid, you have to behave in class. People look up to you – you have to be a good example." Tyler snorted. "That example can kiss my ass." The teacher stood up, his 6 foot 3 quite intimidating for anyone but Tyler. "You should behave.. Why don't you start going to the library to study sometimes?" His voice was trembling from holding in his annoyance. Tyler shrugged. "We'll see," he said and walked out of the classroom.

He walked through the hallway, his hands shoved deep in the pockets of his black ripped skinny jeans. Everybody was staring at him but he didn't mind. He was used to the attention. Almost every girl at this school – and probably some guys too – were obviously head over heels for him. With his good looks he could seduce any girl he wanted. He smirked to himself.

If only they knew I'm gay.

Ethan walked to his locker, purposely avoiding the girls gossiping behind his back. "He's so hot," a girl whispered not quite quietly. "I bet he's into me too, not a lot of guys aren't." Ethan felt like puking. He didn't understand why people would like the girls whose faces you couldn't see because of the layers of makeup and made them look like old Chinese geishas and who walked like geese because they tried to show off their boobs. He thought some girls were pretty, but these ones just tried way too hard. "I want him so badly." Ethan knew who they were talking about. Tyler Scheid, the punk boy of the school. He had never seen him but he had heard so much about him. And that made him interested – a hot boy. But he didn't dare to get even close to him. After all, these bitches hunted him down like a rabbit. Probably wherever Tyler went he would be followed by his friends and girls, two of them holding his arms while shooting each other down with glares. He sighed and opened his locker.

"Hey, uh, can I open my locker real quick?" Ethan jumped when he heard the low voice close to his ear. He turned around and saw without a doubt that it was Tyler Scheid, the punk boy. He had straight hair, although it was still a bit wavy because he probably had natural curly hair. He had a few piercings in his ear, snakebites in his lip – which Ethan liked more than he would admit – and just above his dark eyes. He wore black ripped skinny jeans, a leather jacket and a shirt of some band Ethan didn't know. He smiled and poked out his tongue a little, showing off his tongue piercing. "Thanks," he said when Ethan moved aside. He quickly opened the locker and grabbed his stuff, closed it and stepped away, leaving Ethan stunned.