Death never smiles

Hey what's up?

So I made a list of future chapters and the order buuuut I'm a shithead an incredibly bad with arrangements so I thought fuck it I wanna write something like this and this came out

Enjoy! *bows fancily*

Death never smiles

Death, Tyler wants a pet to amuse him because he's always bored. He randomly chooses Ethan: but Ethan is a sad boy.

The boy screamed as he felt a cold hand on his neck. "Whoa, so noisy. You're no fun at all." Ethan panted heavily. The touch had been cold and dead – yet...he had enjoyed it? "Why should I be fun?" The man took off his hood revealing a very handsome face. He smirked. "Because, dear Ethan, you don't want to die. I'm your only chance on surviving."

Tyler sat down with a sigh. He pulled on his hood, turning his desk chair around. He heard someone knock on his door. "Come in but make it quick," he groaned, his hand against his forehead in an act of annoyance. A man with red hair entered the room. Tyler didn't know him, but he wore a nametag saying "Mark Fischbach" and "Death" meaning he worked under him.

Yes, Tyler is Death himself. Every day visited the recently dead judged whether they would go to Heaven or Hell. If their soul was pure – here and there a filthy spot didn't matter – they would go to Heaven. If not, they would go to Hell.

A lot of people would enjoy the power to control a human's fate but according to Tyler it was boring. Straight up boring. It was just listen to their story speed up to like two seconds by holding their hand and judged if they were worthy of reincarnation.

Tyler never looked forward to his job. From the moment he woke up to the moment he went to bed he was bored. And that is when Mark came into the picture.

"Sir, the new load came in," Mark announced, earning a lazy groan from Death. "Can't you do it? You don't have anything better to do than jerking off anyway." Tyler sighed. He knew he had to do it – no one else had his powers. He pushed himself up with a sigh and pushed Mark rudely out of the way.

Tyler walked into the room. About two hundred people were laying in the black room. All of them dead. He sighed. Everyone would be depressed. He wasn't depressed because they were dead – no, he was depressed because dead people were so boring. Death didn't have sympathy, he only felt bored.

He came out of the room a little dizzy, that's what you get, but nevertheless he was happy it was over. Can't I get a pet or something? Suddenly he grinned – he had an idea.

Ethan walked with his hands in his pockets over the streets. He send a glare consisting of pure hate to everyone who dared to look at him. Ethan was an orphan, but not the kind of friendly handing out flyers to save the orphanage. He was the kind that would break it down. He wasn't evil, he was just shy. He wanted friends but was afraid they would leave him. Sometimes when he thought he was alone you could see the real him: sweet, kind and scared.

"What're you lookin' at?" he growled at a woman who stared at him. She quickly shook her head, grabbing her bags and walking away as fast as possible without looking weird. He grinned – he liked it when people kept their distance. He entered the orphanage and walked to his room. Most people shared a room but nobody wanted to share a room with Ethan. Not that he minded, he liked being on his own. The less people, the better.

"Ethan, come down the food is ready." The Father of the orphanage stood in the opening of the door. Ethan growled – the Father, like all people never liked him. According to him Ethan was too "rebellious", to which was replied "Well sorry I don't want to lick your boots but have my own life." He could still feel the place where the red mark on his cheek had been. The days after that he had been doing the opposite of "good": he dyed his hair blue, burned an empty house down, stole stuff from the Father. He had a reputation in the whole city and he liked to keep it that way.