BLIND

Ethan is a blind kid in Tyler's class, and as Tyler befriends Ethan they both learn from the others world.

So, I got all my information on being blind and how to cope with daily tasks from one of my favourite channels on youtube – the tommy Edison experience. Can we just appreciate the name? I really love jimi Hendrix. Check him out if you don't already, he's one of the people I look up most, and truly a hero.

Warnings: toothrotting fluff. I don't think ive ever done it this much. Don't blame me for your diabetes. Ethan is blind, obviously, and tyler is too but just in the sense that he is so oblivious.

Its very soft, please enjoy.

Ethan Nestor was an awful person.

Tyler didn't know much about the blue haired so-called heartthrob of the school, all he knew was that he was an asshole.

Ethan Nestor was always holding someone's hand, every single day. Most of the time it would be a different person than the day before. Boy, girl, Ethan didn't seem to care who it was. The most disgusting thing, if you asked Tyler, it was when he was walking hand in hand with someone who Tyler knew was already taken.

Tyler hated players.

Ethan Nestor was always too late in class. Sometimes he would wander into the classroom when half the lesson had already passed. He would give the person whose hand he was holding one last squeeze by the hand and smile at the teacher like it was totally normal.

Tyler hated people who thought they were better than others.

Ethan Nestor didn't take any notes. He would just stare at nothing, not even bothering to take out a pen and notebook. Sometimes he would grab his phone and start texting someone. Probably the person whose hand he had been holding that morning. At the end of class, he would ask his neighbour if he could have their notes. And all the time, they would agree and text the notes.

Tyler hated people who were lazy.

Ethan Nestor didn't do sports. While Tyler was sweating and panting, sometimes not even feeling his legs Ethan would be sitting at the side, cross-legged. Sometimes he would have someone sitting next to him, laughing at something. Probably laughing at the kids who at least tried their best.

Tyler hated people who didn't try.

All by all, Tyler Scheid knew enough about Ethan Nestor to know he was a plain, boring asshole who thought he was better than others. He huffed, swinging his backpack over his shoulder and went to his next class.

~

Tyler took his seat next to the window, being early as always, and watched as the rest of the students flowed in. Tyler wasn't popular. He sat most of the time alone, but since he wanted to focus on his study he didn't mind. After all, he didn't have a lot of friends, but there was nobody who really disliked him.

Ten minutes into class, Ethan walked in. A wide smile plastered on his face, his eyes hiding behind his everlasting sunglasses. Tyler nearly groaned when he noticed the seat next to him was the only one left. No surprise there. All the people just wanted to have fun and talk, and Tyler wanted to study,

Today he was holding the hand of a very tall boy with curls. He reminded Tyler a bit of a curly broom. He didn't know the boy by name, but he did know that his boyfriend went to another school. Tyler's stomach turned.

Did he think he could just cheat on his boyfriend just because he went to a different school?

Curls tapped Ethan on the shoulder lightly, whispered something in his ear and left.