I remember you

I remember you

Tyler is wanted by a few people who hate him. They kill him, but every time he dies he resurrects. But his friends forget him a little more each time he dies. Except for one that does remember.

WARNING: student/teacher. death. Like, everywhere. If you didn't get that from the summary, that's impressive. Also a lot of flashbacks *dramatically screaming and crying* OH NO NOT THE FLASHBACKS

He ran panting through the hallway, pressing his back against the fence. His brown eyes switched from left to right. He let out a sigh of relief when he didn't see anyone. "Looking for something?" a low voice said. He felt cold metal press against his temple. He closed his eyes, saying a silent prayer. Then everything went black.

When he woke up his eyes started to hurt immediately. The sun was shining straight into his eyes, blinding him slightly. He sighed and sat straight up against the fence. Wet moss clasped on his sweater but he couldn't care less. Wet, thick fluid slid down from his temple to his cheek. His hand was covered in the same blood red fluid. There was also a small pool of blood on the floor, seemingly where his head laid down. "What...happened?" His memories flooded back.

Shouldn't I be dead?

He walked over the streets after he washed off the blood of his head. His hands were shoved deep inside his pockets. "Tyler?" he heard a low voice say. He looked sideways and saw a redhead walking his way. "Mark? Hi!" Mark playfully hit his shoulder. "Hey man! Long-time no see!" Tyler raised an eyebrow.

"But...I saw you yesterday?"

Tyler woke up with a groan. His feet were wet, his boots soaked. He laid alongside the river, the water coloured red of blood.

On his way back he was very wary of a certain man and his friends. He didn't want to go through the pain again. He already miraculously survived death once – he didn't want to go through it another time. He felt a hand on his shoulder and stiffened. Slowly he turned around, facing a smaller man with blue hair and blue shining blue eyes. He visibly relaxed, melting into the touch. His eyes lit up brighter and he stood up straighter, making him tower ever more over the smaller man. "Hey Tyler," the smaller man said. His voice was melodic and beautiful in Tyler's ears. "Hey Ethan," he greeted back.

Together they walked towards his house. "Are you sure you're alright? You're so silent," Ethan noticed. Tyler absentminded ran his hand over his temple through his brown curls. "I'm fine, don't worry about it," he reassured his friend. He didn't miss the sceptical look he got from the blue eyes. "Tyler, I know when you're lying. And you're doing it now." His small hand grabbed Tyler's bigger one and dragged him inside. They were best friends and roommates so that's why Ethan had the key to his house. He pressed Tyler down on the couch and stood so close to him he almost sat on his lap. Though Tyler wouldn't mind that.

He placed his hands on his hips. "Tyler...we've been over this. You can tell me anything. You're sad, worried, desperate and lying and that is not a good combination." As always Tyler was impressed by his psychological knowledge and how easily he could read them. But then again, he was Tyler's psychology teacher even though he was three year younger. Ethan graduated school a few years earlier than most of the people. He was very intelligent and had the ability to understand people whenever they told him something. He could judge from every perspective and laid connections very quickly.

"Tyler? Are you listening?" Tyler realized he had been staring at Ethan's blue eyes the whole time and not listened to one word he said. "Look, Ty, I'm sorry. I should've known you didn't want to talk about it when you didn't say it at first. I'm sorry I forced it upon you." He sighed, grabbed a book and made an attempt to leave.