Fall for me

Fall for me

Tyler is a popular kid who has the power to make everyone fall in love with him with a snap of his fingers, except for his own love – his best friend Ethan.

Tyler had always been popular. He was tall and had the looks of a God with brown hair and brown eyes you could drown in and a smile that could make everybody faint. Combine this with an amazing sense of fashion. He was the top student – he worked hard for it and you could see the results. But that wasn't his only intelligence, he was able to sympathise with people easily and understand them. He listened to everyone, and gave his opinion honestly but sweetly. He was the best sportsman in the school. He was fast, strong, and when he was in action his muscles worked in all the right places to make somebody drool. He wasn't mean, greedy or complacent. He basically was what everybody wanted as their future partner.

Ethan was his best friend. He was small, and always distracted by the end of his sleeves. He was shy, and very quickly nervous. He always looked at his feet when he talked because he couldn't hold eye contact. He wasn't good at sports and no matter how hard he tried, he would trip over his feet and fall on his face. He was cute, certainly, but the people oversaw him and only looked at his best friend. Ethan had blue hair and blue eyes. But no matter how much people laughed at him, he always laughed back.

Back to Tyler. Not only had he Devilish handsome looks, he also could make people fall in love with him. Literally. With just one snap of his fingers he could fill brains with him and make people obsessed. If they weren't already of course. Both girls and boys fell for him. Sometimes he flirted back a little, but usually he would make clear that he wasn't interested in a relationship at the moment.

Ethan closed his locker and pressed his books against his chest. "Sorry," he mumbled when he bumped into a girl about his age. She had long red hair and green eyes. "Oh, you fucker! You ruined my makeup!" Ethan decided to keep silent that is was stupid to put it on in a busy hallway when she showed him where he made her hand slip while putting on lipstick. "I'm sorry," he repeated softly, his face turning a bright red. The girl, who was pretty tall, leaned over to look his straight in the eyes. "You're Tyler's friend, aren't you?" Ethan nodded shyly and looked at his feet. "Talk about Tyler," she giggled. "Here he comes."

Tyler's tall figure could be spotted easily with his head sticking out over the whole crowd. His brown eyes visibly lit up when he stopped a mop of blue hair. "Hello," he greeted the red haired girl. He wrapped his arms around Ethan's shoulders and wanted to walk away but the girl grabbed his wrist. "So, Tyler, you maybe...want to hang out today?" Tyler shook his head with a smile. "No, sorry, I'm hanging out with Ethan today. Maybe another time." Ethan noticed with a held back chuckle Tyler's feet moved just a little faster than usual.

"Thanks man, you really saved me back there," Ethan grinned, putting his hands in the pockets of his blue skinny jeans. Tyler smiled back. "No problem." The taller boy loved how Ethan became more confident around him. He opened up to Tyler and to Tyler only, which made him feel special. He looked at his best friend who was concentrating on the controller he was holding. He smiled. Truth to be told, he had liked his friend for a while now. Well, since he first met him. It was love at first sight. Except for that it wasn't on both sides.

He was running with his tongue between his teeth in concentration. He was almost late for his lesson – almost. And he cared a lot about what people thought about him. He had perfect grades, perfect everything and he would like to keep it that way. His backpack was bouncing up and down on his back, slowing him down a little. "Jeez," he mumbled, looking around while trying to get it properly on his back.