fifty

"Tyler's brother almost killed me!" Brendon accuses, pointing a finger at said boy as Tyler and Josh sit across from him at the lunch table.  Tyler and Josh both know what he's referring to, and they both laugh as the topic of Brendon's stupid ass almost getting ran over is brought up again.

"That's your fault, you fucking dumbass," Josh laughs, "You know you don't run in front of cars."

Brendon laughs too, turning to Tyler, "You told him?"

"I had to spread awareness," the youngest boy giggles out, "You're a threat to everyone's safety."

Brendon guffaws as soon as the words come out of Tyler's mouth, "Tyler, you're so mean! How am I a threat to everyone's safety?"

"You could've caused an accident," Josh speaks up for Tyler, and Tyler confirms so with a nod.

"Well, I didn't so..." Brendon laughs, and doesn't speak again until his laughter ceases, "How was your break, Tyler? We haven't talked!"

The smaller boy smiles apologetically, "Sorry—but yeah,  it was really good."

"That's good!" Brendon chirps, "All I did was throw a Christmas party and attend a New Years party; did you do anything exciting?"

Cheeks tinted pink, Tyler turns to Josh questioningly.  Josh answers with a smirk and a nonchalant shrug, letting the other know that he doesn't care whether or not he tells the large-foreheaded boy across from them.

"Um... I got a boyfriend—"

And Brendon startles both his friends as he slams his palms on the table with an excited yelp, leaning closer to Tyler, "Oh my God, seriously?!"

Tyler can only gawk at the overly excited teen and nod.  Why the fuck is Brendon making such a huge deal out of it?  He expected the other boy to be thrilled by the news, but not quite this much, yaknow?

"You and Josh?!"

Another nod from Tyler, and Brendon fucking squeals, no doubt reeling in the attention of surrounding students and staff, much to Tyler's dismay.

"Awe, tell me everything!"

"His sister told me that Tyler was gay for me," Josh starts, and Tyler feels himself blushing furiously, because of fucking course Madison told him—but he can't be upset with her for it, "So I told him I liked him too on the twenty third and actually asked him out on Christmas Eve."

Josh clearly hasn't told Brendon everything, but said boy seems satisfied with what he does know, and begins fangirling at the two of them again.

"Okay, this is so amazing! You guys are going on a date soon, right? I'm fucking drop kicking you both if you say no," Brendon threatens, and chuckles amusedly.

"No."

"Boy!" Brendon shouts out, slamming his palms on the table once again as he rises to his feet, and the principal is striding over to their table before Josh can respond to Brendon's outburst.  That's okay, though, because their principal is here to do so instead.

"What's going on over here now, Brendon?" their principal, Mr. Barheit, asks as he towers over the teen—this man is fucking tall, which would've made him intimidating as fuck if he weren't so incredibly caring.

"My friends are in love!" Brendon sighs dramatically, gesturing toward the two still seated, Tyler flushed from mild embarrassment and Josh just unimpressed with Brendon's antics.  Mr. Barheit looks to the two, his usual grin present as he nods his greetings before turning back to Brendon again.

"I came over to ask you to stop shouting," the older man asks politely, and Brendon's jaw drops.

"Bro... This is a cafeteria... Everyone's loud..."

"They'll shut you up during in school suspension," Mr. Barheit says, visibly amused as his smile widens.

"You a whole clown, Mr. Barheit."

Their principal chuckles, "You'll be the clown sitting in SIPS because he couldn't quiet down just a little."

"I was joking!" Brendon defends himself, plopping down in his seat once again, and Mr. Barheit walks off to do whatever it is he does in the cafeteria, and Tyler and Josh both start laughing at the scene that just unfolded.

"You guys are a pair of asscheeks," Brendon sighs with faux dejection, pouting as his friends continue to laugh at him, "So disrespectful."

<><><><><><>

thanks guys! <3