fifty one

Someone grabs Tyler's arm before he can climb the bus once school ends that afternoon, startling him as he spins around to face the threat.  He's met by Brendon, eager and maybe even mischievous—yeah, the look in his friend's eye doesn't provide relief at all, honestly.

"Wanna come to my house? We gotta have a talk!" Brendon asks, pulling Tyler away from the bus before he can process the request.

It's not until Tyler's seated next to Brendon after sneaking onto his bus that he realizes that he's technically just been kidnapped—but that's not what's got Tyler's nervous and fidgeting in his seat; what fucking talk does Brendon plan on having with him, and why is it important enough for said boy to drag him away from his bus?

"You look anxious," Brendon observes, how impressive, "I'm not about to murder you or anything, it's okay!"

Tyler puts on a smile just as the bus begins to pull away, and his phone buzzes in his pocket less than thirty seconds later.

josh: Did you ever get on the bus?

tyler: im on brendons. he said we have to talk ö

josh: About what?

tyler: idk

josh: Don't let him murder you

tyler: ill try

Josh doesn't respond after that, and Tyler makes sure to send Zack a text saying that he's staying after school for a dumb long test he couldn't finish.  Lying might not have been necessary, but Tyler would like to avoid pissing the older man off in any way he can.

<><><>

"Welcome to my home!" Brendon chirps as he pushes his front door open, guiding the younger boy inside so he can lock the door behind them.  Brendon leads the way upstairs to his room, Tyler nervously following behind.

Tyler sits on the edge of Brendon's bed as instructed, the older boy locking the door before joining him on the bed. Oh boy.

"Tyler," Brendon starts, the serious look now on the boy's face not helping his nerves as he continues, "Now that you have a boyfriend, I believe it's time for you to get the sex talk."

Is... is he fucking serious?  He brought him here on a Tuesday afternoon just to give him the sex talk?  

The real question here is why he's surprised, honestly.  

"But... I've been getting it since, like, fourth grade."

Brendon grins widely as he shakes his head, "But I'm about to give it to you hands on!"

And Tyler flushes furiously, because what the fuck even??  He's not about to do anything sexual with Brendon—he doesn't even wanna do anything with Josh yet—

"Shit, I know what you're thinking! We're not touching each other!" Brendon assures the flustered boy.  Tyler can only shoot him a confused look, though, because Brendon had clearly said this was gonna be hands on...

Brendon gets up from the bed and heads to his dresser instead, rummaging through one of the drawers, and Brendon makes things worse when he returns with a small square package and a phallic device.

"B-Brendon, oh my God," Tyler whines out, mortified as he puts his face in his hands, "I don't wanna do this."

"What, you plan on barebacking??"

"No! Jesus, Brendon, I don't wanna do that kind of stuff any time soon!"

"But you do one day!"

"Brendon, please no."

The older boy laughs, "Alright, but come to me when you're ready! I can tell you what you need to know."

"I don't know, that's kinda awkward," Tyler mumbles with a sheepish smile, and Brendon laughs again.

"Only if you make it awkward," Brendon responds, "So, what should we do now, best friend?"

Tyler shrugs, but Brendon gasps as if suddenly getting an idea, "You and Josh gotta go on a date!"

Tyler blushes, smiling shyly, "Yeah?"

"Yeah! Me and Pete and some other friends might go to Dave & Busters or roller skating or something—you and Josh can get a ride from us and go do your own thing!"

"Yeah," Tyler agrees with a nod, "I've never been skating before."

"Ask Josh if he's up for it this weekend!" Brendon urges excitedly, bouncing where he sits.  Tyler takes his phone from his pocket again and pulls up Josh's contact.

tyler: brendon said we should go skating this weekend and make it a date :^)

josh: That sounds sick (c:

tyler: josh tf is that

josh: My smiley. I made up my own nose (c:

tyler: :^) is better :^/

josh: It most definitely is not you hater /c:

tyler: fite me (=o'.')=o me and you tomorrow morning

josh: I'll take you out easily kiddo oc:

tyler: ew its so ugly D^:

josh: Alright I'll keep using yours :^)

tyler: fiiiine

josh: So what did Brendon wanna talk about?

tyler: you prolly dont wanna know

josh: Now i really wanna know

tyler: alright ill tell you later but its kinda awkward ha

josh: Cool call me later <3

tyler: i will!

"What he say?" Brendon asks as Tyler slips his phone back into his pocket.

"Mhm we're going skating," Tyler smiles, "We're making it a date."

<><><><><><>

thank you guys! <3