Twisted in Time Chapter 1

Characters:
Justin Bieber

Brooke Hayes

Maddie Westbrook

Austin Mahone

Ryan Butler

Mia Watts

Kelsey Watts

Jaxon Bieber

Jazymn Bieber

Chaz Somers

~

Chapter 1

"A Serious Talk."

Justin's Point of View:

I was walking down the street with my younger brother and sister, Jaxon and Jazymn, looking for Ryan's place that he has in LA, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!

Then I keep walking, just minding my own business when Jazymn stops walking, looks up at me and says: "Justin, can we PLEASE STOP walking and take a break, my legs are hurting and I want to rest?!?!"
I think about what she said to me, knowing she's my princess, in all. I replied by saying:"I love you in all sweetheart, but no. We need to keep going if we're going to make it by 2:30 this afternoon!" She quickly replies with:"Ok!!! I'm fine with that, but can we stop in a few minutes so me and Jaxon can catch our breath?"
"Of course sweetie!" I pause before telling her:"I would recommend you do it now so you will have enough energy to play and hang out with me and Ryan, ok?" As we keep walking, I finally find Ryan's house, and I tell my brother and sister that we can't stay super long because I need to still make dinner and make sure that they get to bed at a decent time tonight. When we walk up to the door, I notice that it's already open, and I see Ryan shirtless out on his patio relaxing with Chaz. So, I go inside and see that there's some type of liquid, maybe blood, all spilled onto the counter. As I was still eyeing the spilled drink, I decided to go outside with Jazymn and Jaxon to see Ryan and Chaz. When I came outside, I saw Chaz in the pool, and Ryan in the hot tub. I told them to get out so we can have a serious talk about what I saw on that counter when I first walked in. "Uhhh... Ryan, Chaz, can I speak with both of you in private please?"
"Oh!! Sure dude, what's up?" Ryan replied.
"Chaz?" I hesitated for a second, then continued. "Are you coming with us to talk?"
"Uhhh, yeah, I'll be there in a minute, ok?"
"Ok, I guess." I replied quickly.
I turned to Ryan and asked him what was going on with Chaz, and he told me that he was having self-esteem issues and was worried about his parents.
What?!?! Self-esteem issues? This was so not like the Chaz Somers that I know. I started to babble on more questions to Ryan when Chaz came back and asked "What's up Justin?" "Is there something we all were going to talk about?" Suddenly remembering what I wanted to talk to them about, I replied "Yes, there is something," I began to say, hesitating for a moment, then I asked Ryan "Can we go inside to talk?" "Sure Justin!" We go inside to the house, and I walk over to kitchen and stand right next to the red colored spilled drink, and ask them "How did this happen? What were you guys doing last night? Having a party with a bunch of friends without me?" Knowing that I just gotten back from the second leg of the Believe Tour 2 nights ago and was very tired from touring in the U.S. Ryan suddenly spat back at me and said " WE KNEW YOU WERE GONE SO WE DIDNT INVITE YOU!!!!!!!" Before anything got out of hand, I walked away to go grab Jazym and Jaxon. I informed them that we had to leave because I wasn't feeling good. I knew that I was lying to them. I actually didn't want them to see me turn into one of those mythical creatures again and be fighting right near them where they could hear. They both agreed, and we walked quickly out the door. When we got out, I shut the door really loud so Ryan and Chaz could hear. We walked back home in silence, checking every few minutes to see if Jazymn and Jaxon were following behind closely.

~

When we got home, I went into the living room, grabbed the remote, and decided to watch some football on ESPN. As I was watching, I went to see if Jazym and Jaxon was in their room that they shared. Giving one last glance at the TV on the stone fireplace, I turned around and headed up the dark wood staircase; and into their bedroom. When I got inside their room, they were playing Go Fish. Suddenly Jazymn looked up at me, and said "Oh! Hi Justin!! Do you want to join us? We're almost done with this round, then we'll let you join us!" I replied quickly saying "Oh! Thanks for the offer Jazymn, but I actually came up here to ask you both what you wanted for dinner tonight?" "Oh! Ummm... Maybe we could have pizza, if that's fine with you Justin?!?!" I thought about it and replied "Oh!! Well, I was thinking we could have grilled chicken with pasta tonight actually, but pizza is fine with me!" "I'll go and tell Melissa(our nanny) that, so she can order." I stopped for a second before walking out and said "What type of pizza were you guys thinking?" Jaxon finally decided to speak up and said "Cheese, if that's fine with you." "Yes, that's great. I was thinking of getting a medium sized pizza so if we don't finish it all, we can have leftovers for tomorrow night." I replied. "Ok!!!!" Jazym and Jaxon replied in unison. " I'll be downstairs in the living room if you need anything." "Ok Justin!" Jazymn replied. I walked out of their room, went downstairs to the intercom system and pressed the number and called Melissa to have her call Domino's Pizza and order us pizza. Once she ordered, my stomach started hurting and I didn't feel very good, so I walked over to the couch to try to relax and watch some TV. I got kinda bored of watching ESPN, so I flipped through the channels, and ended up watching a repeat episode of NCIS: Los Angeles. As I was watching, my stomach was GROWLING SO loud, that I could hear it over the TV; so I decided to get up and use the bathroom and right after I got up and took a few steps, I threw up all over the floor. I couldn't stop myself.

Jazymn's Point of View:

I suddenly heard this awful gagging, puking noise coming from downstairs; so I got up and told Jaxon that I was going downstairs, and he said: "Ok!" "That's fine with me sis!" I went out of our room, and went down the steps, and saw Justin puking everywhere! I saw how deep the puke was, and thought to myself: do I want to scream in terror, or go in the mess to help my brother?

Note: I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of this story!!! I'm very excited to share everything I have in store with this story!!!!!
Xoxo,
LpsInfinityHearts

💜💜