Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"Horror vs Heartbreak"

Maddie's POV:

I feel Austin start to come around the couch to the other side. He sits next to me really closely, takes my face, looks really deeply into my eyes and kisses my lips. I fall backwards and immediately start to kiss him back.

"How do you like that for sex so far?" I hear him whisper.

I moan loudly in responses from him putting his lips against my breasts and sucking on them. He quickly undo my pants and panties looking at me in the eyes for approval if he cango down into my v*****. I nod my head letting him know he can. But by surprise, he picks me up and takes me into a dark and cold room that has a LARGE piece of wood attached to a rope which is attached to one of the walls.

He walks over to it and sets me inside gently. He quickly secures all of the latches on the board, saving the worst part for last.

My private area.

"Don't do it Austin! Don't please!!" I mange to choke out of the tight neck collar that's on me.

He smirks and leaves the room making me wonder where he went.

He returns a few minutes later with a bucket and puts it between my legs before securing the latch around my private area leaving my l**** sticking out from a hole.

"You will pee into this bucket. Whether or not it is full."

I hiss in pain from the latches.

"What?!?!?! You're crazy! I'm not doing that!" I scream at Austin.

"Oh yes you will!!" He screams back forcefully causing me to shut my mouth and listen.

"Let's set some rules." Austin says looking at me.

"RULE NUMBER ONE: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE OR ESCAPE THAT. RULE NUMBER TWO: WHEN I REMOVE THAT BUCKET AND PUT MYSELF INSIDE, I WANT CUM TO COME OUT. OCCASIONALLY I WILL PUT MY D*** INSIDE. RULE NUMBER THREE: I WILL TAKE AWAY ALL OF YOUR ELECTRONICS EXCEPT FOR YOUR PHONE. I WILL NEED YOUR PHONE FOR THE NEXT DAY SO I CAN SET UP A SYSTEM THAT I CAN MONITOR WHAT YOU POST. Agreed?"

"Yes, I agree." I say.

"Good. I'll be back soon." He says while shutting the wooden door.

"This is the end... I love you and forever Justin..." I whisper quietly to myself while I start to sob quietly so Austin won't hear me...

~

Crystal's POV:

I stare at Chief's body for a moment before sinking down to my knees on the wood floor & letting my never ending sobs leave my eyes and onto his chest filled with blood.

"Chief, you were like a dad that I never had when I was younger... I love you." I whisper softly while the continuous sobs keep coming.

Jacob puts his arm around my neck and pulls me into a tight hug trying to comfort me.

"Everything's going to be okay Crystal. Everything will be back to normal right before you realize it." He says in a sweet and comforting voice.

I stand up and scream back at him: "JAKE!!! NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT HIM! THINGS WILL CHANGE!!!"

I start to feel tears come down my eyes and Jacob comes towards me to try and calm me down, but I quickly push him away and start to run back towards the portal...

Justin's POV:

"What?!?!?! Why Jazzy?" I say looking straight and deeply into her eyes.

"I can't say it... I'm sorry." She says softly as tears start to fall from her eyes.

"Shhhh Jazzy... It's ok sweetie. Come here." I say trying to comfort her as she immediately crawls into my arms sitting on my d***.

I immediately feel myself harden and hiss in pain.

"Jus, what's wrong?" I say as Justin moves me off of his d***.

"I'm hardening Jazymn, I needed to move you off of my d*** so I wouldn't get my sperm into your v***** and accidentally get you pregnant."

"What? Get me pregnant?!?! I'm only FREAKING 7!!! How could you get me pregnant?!?!" Jazymn asks me confused.

"Yes Jazymn. I need to get you pregnant soon actually. But first I must make you a werewolf right now." I say looking down placing her back onto my d***.

"I'm going to harden again. Put your v***** on my d*** now." I say while going inside her v*****. Then I put my hands on her back to support her. I nibble softly at her earlobe before whispering: "Are you ready?"

She nods.

"It's gonna hurt, so don't be afraid to scream." I whisper before traveling down to her neck to catch some of her scent. I travel down the rest of her body smelling her scent before blowing lightly on her neck. I take my nails and scratch lightly on her neck before scratching harder making some blood start to trickle slowly down her clothes. She hisses in pain quickly. I bite her neck making her scream very loudly.

As she continues to scream in pain, I suck the blood slowly preparing for the monster to develop and come out of her soon.

Goodbye human Jazymn. Hello werewolf Jazymn...

A/N:

Hello my loves!

I hope u enjoyed this chapter!❤️

The next chapter will be out ASAP!💜

I RECENTLY GOT AN INSTAGRAM!

My username:

JBinfinity_4

GO FOLLOW ME & I WILL FOLLOW BACK!😎🌴🌸

Love,

LpsInfinityHearts

Twitter: @3zimm

Instagram: JBinfinity_4