Chapter 7 Part 1

Chapter 7: Part 1

"The claws and blood come out!"

Justin's Point of View:

"JAZYMN!!!! STOP!!!!" I tell her firmly. "Let me get the door, ok?" She stops and nods her head as I walk over to the foyer to open the door.

She then asks me:"Why don't I EVER GET TO DO WHAT I WANT TO DO?!?!?!?!?!" My jaw drops open and I turn my head to her with anger and say:"What?" I take a breath and continue."Jazymn, please go to your room now. Just GO NOW!!!!!!" I scream at her. I hear her gasp looking at me confused. "YOU HEARD ME!!!!! NOW!!!! OR ELSE I WILL_" I stop and think about what I was going to say; but I quickly realized it would be weird to say to a 7 year old...

~

Jazymn's Point of View:

I can't believe in a million years that my older werewolf brother would do that to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mutter to myself in my head as I walk upstairs to my room.

I slam my door shut once I reach my room; out of pure anger and h***. After slamming the door, I sink down to my knees and let the sobs and cries come out from inside of me...

Justin's Point of View:

I take a deep breath and open the door. I see a tall man and an average sized woman standing at the door. I stare at both of them for a moment before asking:"Hi! What do you need?"

"Ello! Can we please come in and talk with you in private about something?" The tall man says. "Ummm... Sure. follow me." I say before letting them inside and shutting the door behind me. My wolf lets out a deep and loud growl ready to attack if necessary. My guests turn to look at me with cold and dark eyes. The woman finally speaks up and says darkly and firmly:"Are you ok? How long has it been since you have fed?" I stop walking and turn my head to answer."10 months. Why?"

"Well, we heard you growl and assumed that you haven't fed in a couple of months; but not that long!!!"

"Why does this matter? And who the h*** do you think you are to come randomly into my house and talk to me when I don't even know who you are!!!" I scream out of anger and wolf instincts.

I see the man walk towards the glass-sliding door that leads to the backyard. He gestures me and the woman to follow. Once I get outside, I sit on one of the reclining chairs near the pool and let the warm sun hit my face and body. The man and the woman both sit across from each other but next to me. I start to some-what freak out and curl myself into a ball; rocking back and forth. The man speaks and says:"Justin, what's wrong?" "Do you wanna know what's wrong?!?!" I tell them sharply. They both nod. "The f****** fact that I don't know you at all!!! And the fact that you are worried about my health when I know how to take care of myself on my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell at them. "Justin!! CALM DOWN!!!" The woman says. "Why should I calm down?" I say firmly. "Because we know that if a werewolf gets over angered about something, they could decide to leave their house forever." The man says. "Let us introduce ourselves. I'm Crystal Scott and this is Niall Horan. We are the council leaders of the Teardrop pack." The woman says. "What is that?" I reply very confused.

"The Teardrop pack is a very unique and is distinct from other werewolf packs and tribes." Niall replies. "You are a member or contributor to this pack." Crystal starts to explain. "Wait! So, how did I become a werewolf in the first place?" I ask, while having other millions of questions swirling in my head. "Your father was a member of this pack many years ago before he met your mom." Niall explains. "He was a human when he was younger, then his mom told him that she was a werewolf. So, your father made the dangerous decision to become what his mom was." He continues to explain. My stomach growls loudly again; so loud that Niall and Crystal can hear. "Sorry about that! I must be really hungry." I tell them. I see Crystal nod to Niall knowing that something will happen. Crystal then asks me:"It's ok. Justin, do you know where you keep extra bottles of blood?" I stare at her for a moment but then reply:"Yes, I do. Do you want me to show where they are at?" "Yes please. Thank you." "Of course! Not a problem at all!" I reply before standing up out of the chair to walk inside.

When we get inside, I walk into the granite counter top gourmet kitchen; heading straight for the refrigerator. I open it up, squaring down to reach the bottom drawer where the blood is located. As I am looking through the drawer and setting the bottles of blood on the counter, Crystal asks me:"Do you need any help carrying those bottles at all?" noticing I had many bottles on the counter. "Oh! Of course you can help me! Thanks so much Crystal!" I reply in a some-what high-pitched voice. She starts to grab a few bottles at a time and carries them outside. I suddenly feel pressure on my stomach, starting to wonder if it's just my wolf growing or not. The pressure gets so intense after 2 or 3 minutes that I stop what I was doing; dropping the bottles of blood that were in my hands, the blood drenching me and the space around me shattered in glass. I sink down to my knees screaming in pain...

NOTE:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! There will be probably 2 more parts to this chapter, I'm not sure though!!! Get ready for more blood, love, and surprising moments in the next few chapters!!!

What do you think is the cause of Justin's extreme pain? What do you think Jazymn is crying about? Let me know in the comments what you think!!!

See you all soon!👠💜

Love,

LpsInfinityHearts

💜💜💜

Twitter:@3zimm