Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"Love is in the air..."

Justin's POV:

"Maddie? Whhatt are you doing here?" I mange to say out of my mouth before wrinkling my nose in disgust.

I smell a vampire.

A vampire touched my girlfriend. I turn towards my window and let out a low and loud growl.

"I can't explain. I'm sorry Justin. What's wrong?" She says coming closer to me and was about to put my arms around me, but her eyes widened in horror when she saw Jazymn on my d*** before I pushed her away forcefully.

"WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT FOR JUSTIN? YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH YOUR F****** SISTER!!" She screams at me.

"NO! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL MADDIE!" I scream back.

"THEN CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOUR BIG FAT ASS D*** IS INSIDE YOUR SISTER'S TINY V*****?" She screams.

I scream back: "I HAVE TO GET HER READY!!!"

"Pssht! Ready for what Justin? Sex?" She sneers at me.

"Look Maddie, I've had the damn f****** urge to suck Jazymn's blood for 2 YEARS! I have to do it now or else her powers won't be enough controlled to be around other humans who aren't f****** werewolves like I am! Just please let me finish." I shout at her loudly.

She nods her head letting me know that I can continue.

"Jazymn has powers. I have no damn clue what it is but I need you to get Usher or Melissa up here so they can help me get out of her before I end up being put into her transformation too. Please hurry because I don't know how much time we have left." I say quickly. She tenses up when I mention Usher and stands there on the marble-tiled floor not knowing what to do. I look at her and say: "What's wrong Maddie? It's a simple task I asked you to do and your all scared about it? Just suck it up and do what I asked please!" I scream at her. In response she brought her head down and mumbled: "Ok. Fine! I'll do whatever the f****** h*** you want me to do!" She leaves the room with my mouth hanging open in shock of what she told me...

Avalanna's POV:

Ryan quickly helps me inside and shuts the door with a loud banging sound. I take off Ryan's jacket that he gave me & give it back to him.

"Thanks Maddie." He says as I give it back to him.

"No problem Ryan. Do you want anything to drink?" I say as starting to walk over to one of the cabinets in the kitchen that have glasses inside. I grab 2 of the glasses quickly setting them on the counter so they won't break.

"Sure. I'll have some water. Thank you." He replies.

"No problem." I say before walking over to the refridgerator to get water before handing it to him. I walk back over with my glass to fill it with water before walking back over to Ryan who was sitting on the couch watching the PGA Golf Tournament that has been going on for the past few days. I sit on the couch, taking a sip of my water before setting it on the glass coffee table that is in front of the couch. Ryan quickly looks at me and gestures me to come closer to him because he probably thought I was cold from sitting alone. 

"Hey babe, come over here. You look like your cold."  He says softly while holding one of his arms out so I could come closer.

DID HE JUST CALL ME THAT? SERIOUSLY?!?!?! 

I thought to myself as I moved closer. Once I'm laying on his masculine chest, I move closer and kiss him on the lips and put my arms around his waist so I can support myself if he picks me up. To my surprise he picks me up while still kissing me and walks up the stairs that lead to the bedrooms...

I think I've found my true love...

A/N:

HEEYY GUUUUUYYYYYSSSS!!!!!!!!!! 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!!

Love u all!!! Let me know what you thought in the comments!!!!!

Next update will take a little longer than I was planning! But it will be out ASAP!!!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to WishingOnAStarMel because she has been wanting an update! Here you go honey! I hope u enjoyed it!!!!!! ;)

Love,

LpsInfinityHearts

Twitter: @3zimm

Shots: @3zimm

Instagram: JBinfinity_4

Snapchat: @threezimm