Twisted in Time Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

"Love is hard when you're gone..."

Justin's Point of View:

*The Next Morning*

~

I woke up with sweat dripping down my face, breathing heavily; knowing that my thirst for blood is increasing quickly. I let out a loud growl, waking up Jazymn. "Justin, what happened?" she says with a worried look on her face. "I'm just hungry/thirsty for blood, that's all." She sighs loudly then says "Ok! Do you want me to get you something?" I nod and say: "Yes, please! I think I might starve if I don't get some form of blood or food in my system quickly." I let out a large long moan of pain.

Jazymn's Point of View:

I quickly rush out of my older brother's room and dashed down the dark wooden staircase to the kitchen. I know where Justin keeps his stash of blood, in case of emergencies like this. I open the light oak colored drawer, and grabbed as many bottles of the blood as I could; making sure I could carry a glass for Justin to drink out if just in case. I hear Justin scream in pain, and I quickly ran into his room, setting the blood and glass on the nightstand nearby his bed.

Justin's Point of View:

My stomach is growling so loud, it's insane. "Jazymn, give me the blood now." I growled angrily at her in pain. She poured the blood into the glass and handed it to me; I quickly drank the blood in one gulp, with extra blood dripping from my mouth onto the bed. I gestured her to come to me, so I could give her some.

Jazymn's Point of View:

I feel the warm blood touch my lips and go into my mouth. I feel Justin breathe in and out slowly and quickly. He whispers in my ear: "Jazymn, your so beautiful and sexy. I love you so f***** much." Why would Justin say that? I'm so confused I thought. "Justin? Why are you saying that to me?" I heard him hesitate for a second under his breath. "Jazymn, you don't understand!" He screamed at me. He tilts the bottle upwards towards his mouth and drinks more of the blood inside. He finishes the bottle, still angry. I see him throw the bottle that he finished across his bedroom; it shatters in front of the black dresser and onto the marble-tiled floors. I saw him storm out of the room so mad; that I just sat there not knowing what to do. I started to cry because I felt like I did something wrong to hurt him.

Note:

Thanks so much for reading! Sorry it's kinda boring and short! It will get better, trust me!

Love,

LpsInfinityHearts

💜💜💜

Twitter:@3zimm