Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Killers gonna kill..."

Jazymn's POV:

I hear these very loud screams from outside in the hallway. I walk towards the door, slowly open it, and walk outside and down the hallway.

"Ahhhh!! Let GO of me NOW!!!!!!" I hear my brother's voice scream.

"JUSTIN!!! Where are you????" I scream.

I hear him cough loudly, gasping for air. "In...the...bathroom!" He says still gasping for air.

"SHUT THE F*** UP YOU SL**!" I hear a voice say.

I start to run to the bathroom. But, when I get there, the door is locked. Shoot, I thought to myself.

Now what am I going to do...

Crystal's POV:

I ran away. Far away from his house. Far, far away from his house. I ran into the dark, deep, terrifying woods.

I'm running to the Chief of the Teardrop Pack. I know Niall is doing something that's violating the rules of the pack.

I keep running farther and farther until I finally slow myself down because of exhaustion from running so fast. I keep myself at a slow and light jog the rest of the way until I reach the small cottage where the large portal to our "location" is stored at.

I walk through the small, tiny, and cramped door and shut it slowly closed. I quickly transport myself into the capsule that will take me to my "location".

And poof.

I was gone in a flash...

*5 minutes later*

"Chief!!! Chief!!!!!!!" I screamed and howled.

"Chief!!!!!! Where are you?" I screamed as a tear started to roll down my hot and red colored flesh cheek.

Then Jacob appeared.

"Crystal? Why are you home early? Aren't you supposed to capture him?" He asked confused.

"Well, it's j__" I stopped in thought.

"Seriously Crystal! Get a grip on yourself and JUST SPIT IT OUT!!!!! I don't have all day!" he screamed at me.

"Ummm... Well, it's just that Niall is about to kill Justin Bieber, the newbie wolf." I replied softly.

"Oh my!!! Come quickly with me to the Chief!"

"Ok." I giggled quietly and followed Jacob across the damp and wet grass.

Just as we were half-way there, it started pouring rain...

Niall's POV:

"I told you Justin to SHUT UP!!!" I screamed at him with extreme anger. Without notice, I sunk my sharp and blood thirsty teeth into Justin's strong bicep. He screamed in agony and pain as I let the warm and sweet red-substance fill my mouth with delight.

I absolutely love it when I hear Justin scream in pain. I start to see some color drain away from his face out of the corner of my eye.

Hmmm... What should I do to cover up the evidence? I thought to myself quickly.

I know. I'll just call 911, and tell them I found him like this. Perfect.

I quickly grab my iPhone out of my back pocket and dial the number. It rings twice and then a male voice was speaking imedietally.

"911, what's your emergency?" The man said urgently.

"Ummm... Hi. My friend is hurt very badly and I need an ambulance to come quickly please."

"Ok sir. What's the address?" he asked.

"46614 Saltwater Drive, 56607." I replied.

"Ok. An ambulance is on it's way and should be there in about 5 minutes. Goodbye sir." The man said.

"Ok. Thank you so much." I replied.

I hit End and unlocked the bathroom door waiting for the paramedics to arrive...

*6 minutes later*

I led the paramedics upstairs to where I found Justin at in the bathroom. They checked his pulse and put him on some oxygen to help him breathe better. I went to grab Jazymn and Jaxon to take them with us to the hospital in the ambulance...

~

Hello lovely Beliebers and Directioners!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!💘

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT ON THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

I have been really busy with school and have no time to update. :"(

So, I have a huge TWIST in the next chapter. I can't tell anyone about it or else I will have to write the chapter and update my story right away!

Check out my other fanfic 50 Truths and 50 Lies!

Let me know what you thought of this chapter! I will be open to suggestions after chapter 11 possibly!

Why do you think Niall killed Justin? Let me know in the comments!

I love every single one of you! Be strong and NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!

See you all soon!👠

Love,

LpsInfinityHearts

Twitter:@3zimm