Chapter 30

Chapter 30:

"The rebels start to fire away..."

Niall's POV:

Why does the world work the way it does? Always confusion around every corner, lurking for the beast to come out within their flesh and bone, urging for more, never satisfied...

Jazymn's POV:

Cody jumps fiercely from the window and when we land, he sprints immediately, leaving his car & my home in the distance behind us. I take a sharp breath of cold air, my teeth chattering slightly from the cold. My heart races in fear. Cody slowly stops, catching his breath from sprinting a long distance. I feel the beads of sweat come from his chest and face onto me. He coughs for a few moments, setting me on the cold ground so he can catch his breath easier. He swiftly picks me up again and holds me close to him so I can feel more sweat come off of his body. He's so sexy, I thought to myself. He suddenly says to me: "You ready to keep going sweetheart?". I reach for his neck, trying to kiss him, but I miss by a little bit. He quickly realizes what I'm trying to do, and turns his neck so I can start kissing him. His head starts immediately tilting back in pleasure. He holds my body so that I can grip his shirt easier.
"F*** me baby. F*** me now princess." I hear Cody say under his tightly gritted teeth.
"Okay Cody. What do you want?" I say, sweating from Cody's body temperature being so high.
"Kiss me. Kiss me hard & fast to a speed that you haven't gone before to with Justin. Your mine now baby. Just remember that Justin is nothing to you..." ...

Justin's POV:
*The Next Day*
I wake up to find out that Jazymn is gone. I immediately freak out about this because of the safety of the baby we are going to be having soon. I feel myself growing in a few moments to the wolf creature that is secret to my life, past, present, and future because it will be a great part of my baby's childhood and it will destroy her into a monster that she will wish never happened to her. I dash off into the dark night to find out who is hurting my girlfriend...

A/N:
I know I haven't updated IN FOREVER, but it's very hard with school.
I still love you guys!❤️ I promise I will come out quicker with the updates!

Love,
LpsInfinityHearts