Twisted in Time Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Love comes at a price..."

Maddie's Point of View:

"OMG Justin!!! Are you SERIOUS???" I say still shaking and in total shock of what he told me. "Heck yes baby!" He hesitates for a second and says: "But there's one catch." Oh no! Here we go again! I thought to myself. "What's the catch Justin?" He takes a large deep breath and says: "You will have to become a werewolf like me; and then live with me for the rest of your life." I hesitate, unsure of what I want; then say: "Sure! I would love to baby." He has a wide grin on his face and says: "Great! We will start tomorrow."

*Later That Night*

Justin's Point of View:

"So, now that we are together; wanna have sex?" I quickly ask Maddie. "Yes, I would love to!!" I take her wrists and put them around my waist, holding tightly to make sure she wouldn't try to get away. I walk up the steps carefully and into my bedroom. I quickly remember that Jazymn is in there; so I knock, and she looks up at me, her eyes really red from crying. "What the f****** h*** do you want Justin?" "What did you just say to me?" I start to growl and get frustrated. "Baby, it's fine. She probably didn't mean to use those words." Maddie tells me, trying to help calm me down. I ignore what she says to me, telling her to go into my closet. She does as I say, letting go her arms on my waist. I suddenly scream out of pure h*** and anger at Jazymn and turn into my werewolf form right in front of her very eyes. I growl at her telling her to leave the room; she does as I say and leaves. I turn back into human form, and walk into my closet, seeing Maddie with a worried look on her face.

I pick her up into my arms hearing her laugh. I rush over to the bed and set her down; hearing her still laugh. I let go of her and walk to the other side of the bed; climbing up on top of her. I start to tickle her, and leave soft quick kisses on her neck. I spot tickling her for a minute to catch my breath remembering the rest of the bottles of blood on the nightstand. Maddie looks up at me and says "Why did you stop babe?" I stare at her for a moment, then gesture my head towards the bottles on the nightstand. "I'll be right back, ok?" She cocks her head to the side; forgetting about my urge for human blood or just blood; and looks at me confused and dazed by my brown eyes. "I'm so confused babe. I'm really sorry." I try to calm myself down before speaking again; trying not to get mad. "The blood remember; the blood."

"What blood? Are you hurt?" she replies. "Babe, stop asking questions!" I scream at her for no reason, hesitating and then continuing. "THE BLOOD IS ON THE DAMN F****** NIGHTSTAND!!!!!!!" I walk out of the room, slamming the door shut behind me and head over to my sister's shared room to apologize for what happened earlier.

When I arrive, after walking down the long hallway, I knock on the door softly; then I swing it open only to find Jazymn sobbing very quietly and in her bed. "Oh no..." I muttered under my breath.

NOTE:

Thank you all for reading and commenting and of course voting on my story! The story will get more interesting as it goes on, trust me!!!!! <3

I also just wanted to give A BIG SHOUTOUT TO my friend Crystal!!! She is super nice and sweet and we chat like everyday!!!! Love ya girl!!! Her Wattpad username is: WishingOnAStarMel. Go and follow her!!!!!!!!

See you all soon!

Love,

LpsInfinityHearts

💜💜💜

Twitter:@3zimm