Twisted in Time Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Love can never change my feelings of friendship..."

Justin's Point of View:

I stand by the door still shocked at what I was seeing. I say Jazymn's name, and she instantly perks up, her eyes staring at me; refusing to let go. "What do you want Justin? Oh, do you need more blood in your system?" She says sarcastically. "No, I'm fine. Can we talk outside in the backyard for a few minutes?" "If this talk includes anything about your girlfriend, I'm not coming!!!!" She almost yells at me. I hesitate and say: "I HONESTLY don't F****** CARE!!!!" I grab her by the wrists tightening my grip as I walk downstairs. I smile to myself quickly. "Owwwww Justin!!!! You're hurting my wrists!!! Let go of me please!!!!" She yells at me. I tighten my grip and open the glass sliding doors that lead out onto the patio. I grab her arms, digging my nails really deeply so blood starts dripping down her arm so I can drink the blood fresh. "I've been waiting so long for this moment, and the time has finally come," I mutter to myself quietly. My wolf wanting to come out to drink the blood, I sink my nails down deeper into my sister's skin. I hear her scream out in pain as I grin to myself quietly. "Justin!!!!! What the f*** are you doing to me!!!!! STOP PLEASE!!!!" I let out a low and sharp growl, my teeth ready to bite into her skin.

I hesitate thinking to myself "Do I really want to hurt Jazymn like this by simply biting her? Is it worth losing my princess like this for the way she treated me?" I let go of her arms, my nails quickly turning back to normal.

Jazymn's Point of View:

I walk towards the door, shoving him away and towards the pool. Opening the door, I walk into the living room; leaving the door open. I grab the remote off of the couch to watch some TV. I continue to watch TV, when I hear Justin walk in. "What the f*** Justin was that about?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I immediately spat at him. "Jazymn, I can explain!!!" I take a deep breath and continue."Explain what Justin?!?!?! YOU BIT ME WITH YOUR TEETH!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, yelling at him.

"Look, I'm sorry Jazymn. I've had the urge to suck your blood and turn you into a werewolf for 2 years now." he sits on the couch next to me.

I can't believe that Justin is asking me to become a werewolf!!! Wait, isn't Maddie going to be getting ready to become one though? I really don't know what to honestly tell Justin!!! I thought to myself for a moment before speaking again.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I stand there wide open with my mouth jaw-dropped.

Then the door-bell rings and I walk towards the door wondering who it will be...

Note:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! I'm SO sorry that it took me a really LONG time to write this!! I had a lot of homework and stuff in school going on!! Again, I hope you all enjoyed it!!

See you all later in the next chapter!!! Bye!!💜👠

Who do you think will be the visitor at the door? Post in the comments of you think it will be!!!

Love,

LpsInfinityHearts

💜💜💜

Twitter:@3zimm