Twisted in Time Chapter 2

Characters:

Justin Bieber

Maddie Westbrook

Brooke Hayes

Austin Mahone

Ryan Butler

Chaz Somers

Jazymn Bieber

Jaxon Bieber

Mia Watts

Kelsey Watts

~

Chapter 2

"What's going on?!?!?!"

Justin's Point of View:

Later the next morning I find myself on the couch with an IV in my right arm and on my stomach. There was a cage around my body that made me feel super claustrophobic and brought up my heart rate really quickly. I felt trapped and confused. I screamed at the top of my lungs "JAZYMN!!!!!!!! JAXON!!!!!!!!" "Get down here RIGHT NOW or else I'll have to tickle both of you later tonight!!!!!!!" I let out a moan of pain, then started to throw up again. The cage made my puke spray everywhere and I couldn't control it.

Jazymn's Point of View:

I heard Justin scream, and thought what does he want now? Then I heard the familiar puking sound I heard yesterday night. "Oh no!!!!!" I rush down the stairs and see Justin in a cage, throwing up. I hear him breathing heavy knowing that he's freaking out about the cage around him. I shout at Justin telling him to calm down; but I don't know if he heard me at all though. I see him still puking, unable to stop himself. I wonder who locked him in the cage? I walk closer to look and scan for footprints or any signs someone was in the house last night; but I don't find any. I walk over to the cage and I notice there's a big lock on the door of the cage. Justin stares at me for a long time, trying to calm down, and I ask: "Justin, can you do something for me?" He quickly replies "What is it? I can't do much though." I hesitate for a second, and take a large breath of air before continuing. " I know you might think this might seem crazy coming from a 7 year old, but I need for you to turn into wolf-form and try to bust the door open. I can't do anything to help you, and I'm sorry; but I need you to try." I saw Justin start to cry, and he said: "Really? Are you sure? I could hurt you though." I quickly respond saying: "Justin, I honestly DONT care if I get hurt, all that matters to me is that you're ok, safe, and happy!" I start to choke up on my words and cry.

Justin's Point of View:

Did I just hear my sister say something so beautiful that it made me cry? I quickly reply saying:" OMG!!!! Jazymn!!!! Did you just say that?!?!?!" "Yes, I did Justin. Why?" I start kicking the cage, before breathing heavy and turn into wolf-form slowly. I start to say quickly under my breath to Jazymn:"Stand over by the stairs, now." I start to kick the cage harder, until Ryan comes in and starts growling at Jazymn ready to attack if necessary. I immediately start growling at Ryan, get harsher and louder by the minute. I want to kill him right there, but I couldn't because I was still in the cage, Ryan rushing over to try and lock it again. I heard Jazymn scream in terror and my name. Ryan quickly rushed over to Jazymn, grabbing her by the wrists, he tightened his grip on them and slammed her on the ground; blood dripping down most of her face, starting from her forehead. I quickly got out of the cage, ready to kill my best friend that I've known since 4th grade, Ryan. I took a quick leap from where I was to on top of him; my paws in his stomach. He lets go of Jazymn, attacking me with his back legs, slamming me to the ground with great force. He dives for the front of my neck, hitting with great accuracy, but misses and hits the wood floors with a loud banging sound. I quickly get onto his back, putting his wrists into the position he had Jazymn's a little while ago, gripping my hands tighter until he screamed out in pain. I kicked him powerfully in his groin area and he had the same reaction. I bit him in the neck, his hot, warm, sweet blood dripping and pulsing through my veins. I released my teeth, drenched in blood and dripping. I rushed over to the nearest bathroom to wash my face and hands from the blood. I quickly dispose of Ryan's body in my garbage can.

~

Jazymn's Point of View:

Later that night, I get up around 2am, and couldn't fall back asleep; so I leave my room and head for Justin's. I walk very slowly and quietly so I won't disturb my brother, Jaxon. I pull the door handle open, step inside, and close it quickly. I see Justin fast asleep, snoring softly under his comforter. "Justin?" He suddenly jolts up, looks around his room quickly; finally finding my face in the darkness. "Yes Jazymn?" I hesitate for a second, not knowing how he will react. " I have a question that I need to ask you." "Ok Jazymn, let me just get up and turn on the light so you can see." "Ok Justin." I reply right away. I see him walk over near the door, turning the light on his nightstand on. He walks back to his bed, gesturing me to come and sit with him. I do as I'm told and climb up onto his big king-sized bed, not quite making it, so he reaches out for my hand to help pull me up. Once I'm comfortable, I ask him: "Why did you have to fight with Ryan earlier? What happened?"

"Jazymn, I fought with him because he was the one who locked me in the cage last night." I was in total shock in what he told me. I was about to scream at the top of my lungs, but I quickly covered my mouth; trying not to. "What!!!!" "Jazymn! Shhhh!!! You'll wake up your brother." I giggled. "Sorry Justin." "It's ok hon!" he replied. I hesitated again, continuing. "Justin, can I sleep with you tonight?" "Of course sweetheart! Come here!" I snuggle closer to Justin as he plants quick kisses on my forehead and whispers "I love you Jazymn. Goodnight." He quickly drifts off to sleep with his arms around me. I reply "I love you too Justin." I drifted off to sleep smiling and happy that Justin was safe and happy with me and Jaxon.

Note:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it!!! The next chapter will be up soon!

Love,

LpsInfinityHearts

💜💜💜💜