IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLEASE READ!

Hey guys!!!

I HAVE A SUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE!

50 Truths and 50 Lies is COMING BACK AND I'M CONTINUING THE STORY!!!! Earlier this year (2014) I was having second thoughts about this story, so i made the risky decision to put it on hold so I can take a break from writing and handling the stress of writing 2 stories at the same time. I will also try to frequently update Twisted in Time. The next chapter will hopefully be out VERY SOON!

Also, my comments and votes have been very low. I hope to be able to get more comments and everyone's feedback, thoughts and suggestions about Twisted in Time, 50 Truths and 50 Lies, and my sequel to Twisted in Time called "Your Gone" which will be released after I am completed with the first book. So please SHARE with ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS and most importantly VOTE and COMMENT because I LOVE hearing what you all have to say! The updates will be coming out much more slower than normal because I have started school. I am also not sure when I want to finish Twisted in Time. That story will be continued until I get to the end.

I love you all.

Feel free to follow me on here, Twitter, Shots, Snapchat, Instagram, and Kik!

My Usernames:

TWITTER AND SHOTS: @3zimm

Snapchat: @threezimm

Instagram: JBinfinity_4

Kik: lovexjb50

Love,

LpsInfinityHearts