Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Is he going to be alive or dead?"

Justin's POV:

I'm blinded by light as the wings and body appear in my view.

"Come with me Justin." Avalanna tells me before the light goes away and she comes into view.

I sit in my hospital bed, stunned at what I was seeing.

"Oh my!! Avalanna, you look amazing!" I say still jaw-dropped.

"Thank you so much Justin! Sorry you were blinded by my wings and body. It usually happens when I come to earth and I'm visible to you and other family and friends that are very close to you." I started to feel my head pounding really hard and felt lightheaded. I let out of loud groan in pain.

"I love you Ava__."

Then I go black...

Avalanna's POV:

I see Justin's eyes roll back into his head.

"Oh s***!" I mutter under my breath, worried that if I scream I'll blow my secret life and identity.

I start to pace back and forth freaking out on what to do. Should I go get a nurse and doctor, blow my cover and not save my boyfriend's life? Or should I go into his soul and try to fix his wolf senses?

I start to see him shake and growl really loudly.

My only option is to go into his soul. There's no turning back now, or else he will die, unless if I do what I'm going to do...

Jazymn's POV:

I was walking back to Justin's room, after having lunch in the cafeteria at the hospital with Niall and Jaxon. When I entered the room, I saw that Justin's eyes were rolled back and he was shaking uncontrollably.

"JUSTIN!!!!!" I scream, running over to the bed, tears already streaming down my face.

"Jazymn! STEP AWAY FROM THE BED NOW!!!!!" Niall said, almost screaming at me.

"WHY? He's my brother and I f****** care about him Niall!!!" I scream back at him.

He pulls on my arm really hard, almost feeling it was going to rip off.

"Look, if he kills you, don't blame it on me. It's your choice." Niall tells me in a serious voice and tone, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Ok Niall." I reply.

"Good, now go sit with Jaxon over there in the chairs, and I'll see what's up with Justin." Niall says.

I see Niall walk over to the bed, lean over into Justin's ear, and say, "Don't worry man, you're going to be just fine. Be brave."...

Avalanna's POV:

*Before Jazymn's POV*

I hear footsteps down the hall. Familiar footsteps. Jazymn's, Niall's, and Jaxon's.

"Be brave. Be strong Justin. You're going to be ok. Trust me... I love you." Then I enter into his soul and start my work...

Author's Note:

Hello my lovely Belieber's, Directioner's, and Mahomie's!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!😘😍💜

The Jazymn's POV was dedicated to my friend and belieber Anind! She is SO AWESOME and nice! Go follow her on Twitter: @anindbizzle_

The next chapter will be up soon!

Love u all.

Love,

LpsInfinityHearts

Twitter: @3zimm