Chapter 23

Chapter 23

"Our Little Secret"

Austin's POV:

"You ready?" Maddie says as her voice shakes a little bit from nervousness.

"Yes I'm ready."

"Give me a few thrusts, ok?" She says as she feels her hands start to sweat.

"Ok. I will give you 10 good thrusts. Let me know if it hurts." I say before starting.

Her high pitched moans and screams fill the room with ear-splitting noise as each thrust is given.

"Holy s*** balls Austin. It feels so damn goooooddd!" Maddie moans out.

"Good. I'm glad." I say while trying my best not to fall over and fight the urge to bite her.

"Ppppplllleeeaasssee contttinnuuueee Aussstttiiinnnn!" She slurs out.

"Ok." I say taking a deep breath before giving one last big thrust inside her as she screams and looses her strength in her arms to hold herself up, collasping to the floor with a thud, taking me with her along...

*6 months earlier*

Selena Gomez's POV:

"What the h*** Justin! What do you mean we're breaking up?" I scream at Justin on the phone.

"Well, I need to really work on my new music babe." Justin says calmly.

"Really?!?!?! That's your damn answer?" I say still furious at him.

"Yes it is! I have to go. We are over." He says firmly before hanging up.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL H*** HAPPENED?!?!?!" I scream to a wall before the continious flow of sobs escape from inside of me...

*Present Time*

Justin's POV:

As Jazymn's first werewolf transformation continues, I decide I'm going to ride her. I lift her ass while she shakes and growls moving her closer to my stomach so her butt is sitting hard on my d*** and I let it go in and out at a very fast pace. I take my d*** and grab her neck, pulling her mouth closer to it, making sure she's laying on her tummy before I gently place it in her mouth. She immediately sucks on it, new and sharp teeth biting into it. I hiss almost screaming in how deep her bite was, realizing she wants to eat it. I let her continue to bite as I force myself to ejaculate in order to give Jazymn what she needs, blood. Blood is what she wants because her werewolf senses are kicking in way faster than I originally thought. I feel her face and it's hot like a third degree burn.

"Jazymn, I need to push you to the edge of our bed. Let go of my d*** now please so I can turn you around." I say while coughing. "Ok." She says before moving towards the end of the bed. Once she's in the position I like, I start to trace large and small circles on her back to help her relieve the anxiety she's feeling right now. I can feel her anxiety go through me as she starts breathing heavy and abnormally.

"Shhh baby... What's wrong sweetheart?" I whisper softly like sweet honey in her ear.

"I don't feel too great," She coughs before continuing. "I feel like I need to throw up." She coughs once more before I pick her up into my arms, her face buried into my chest as I rub her back with smooth circular motions. I walk downstairs because Jaxon is in our bathroom, opening the door to the massive guest room located around the corner and down the hall a few doors from the staircase that leads upstairs. I immediately open the bathroom door inside, opening the toilet seat, kneeling down holding Jazymn over it in case she starts throwing up...

Jazymn's POV:

I feel a weird pain in my stomach, some weird substance fill my mouth, I start to cough to try to get it out by leaning over the toilet trying my best not to get it on the cold, stone tiled floors. "Good girl. Get all that icky junk out Jazzy. Good job baby." Justin whispers while holding my hair up out of my face and patting my back helping me get it out. I come up for air before putting my face back down, throwing up more. As more comes out, my head starts pounding like a drum making me feel nauseous and hot with sweat starting to drip down my face and onto Justin. I dunk my head down inside for the 20th time, feeling so sick and barely able to move without worrying I'm going to throw up again and everywhere. After coming up again for more air, I breathe one last gasp before collapse into Justin's tattooed filled arms, twitching every couple of seconds...

Justin's POV:

I feel Jazymn go backwards into my arms, pushing me back a little across the stone tiled floors.

"Babe! Holy s***!" I scream.

She twitches her eye trying to see me.

I scoop her up into my arms with ease, making sure her face is buried in my chest before I sprint out of the room, grabbing a blanket to wrap her in so she stays warm as my body gets hot with every single second passes and anger builds up inside of me. I rush quickly into my room, pounding the bathroom door waiting for Jaxon to open it fearing that Jazymn won't make it because I knew when she said that she felt sick, the pregnancy hormones started kicking into her body making her feel horrible. Jaxon finally opened the door, confused on what I wanted. I spitted out the situation and informed him that Melissa needed to start the car so we can get his sister to the hospital as soon as possible. He dashes out of the room within a blink of an eye and had Melissa in the room with us within 5 minutes. We all ran as fast as we could to my white Ferrari, the engine ignited within seconds and speeding to the hospital with worry and panic at 80 miles an hour not caring if paparazzi or police caught us because ALL I CARED about at the moment was that Jazymn was safe and we can see if she got pregnant or not as I sat in the back seat clinging to Jazymn trying to keep her warm as I saw the police and paparazzi inch closer to the car trying to stop us...

A/N:

HELLO!!!!

Are you shocked?!?!?!

Well, I am for sure. :)

The picture of Justin Bieber located either at the beginning of the chapter or on the side in the "Media" area, is how I pictured Justin when he was in his private studio in the last chapter when he wrote the songs. :)

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE OUT ASAP!!!!

Love,

LpsInfinityHeats

Twitter: @3zimm

Shots: @3zimm

Instagram: @JBinfinity_4

Kik: lovexjb50

Snapchat: threezimm