Chapter 7 Part 2

Chapter 7: Part 2

Crystal's Point of View:

I was setting another 3 bottles of blood on the table outside when I heard a really high-pitched scream coming from inside the house.

"Niall, come please." I tell him firmly.

"What is it Crystal?" he replies with a worried look on his face.

I hear the scream again, and walk quickly inside. When I walk inside I hear the scream more clearly. I walk into the kitchen only to find Justin on the floor holding his stomach tightly and screaming...

Justin's Point of View:

I still scream in extreme pain keeping my eyes on the floor. My palms are wet with blood. I try to stand, but the pain is too extreme to stand or move much...

Crystal's Point of View:

I stare at Justin, watching him move. I need to see how he can control himself around extreme measures of blood, like the situation he's in right now. He screams in pain and heat from his body. Well, at least he can tolerate the amount of blood around him. I thought to myself.

I walk slowly closer to him, unsure of how he'll react. "JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!! Can you hear me????" I yell. He looks up at me, unable to speak from the pain; he stops screaming and quickly nods. "Justin sweetie, I know your in extreme pain right now; I need for you to try to lift your right hand forward and grab my hand so me and Niall can help you and make sure that you're ok." I tell him firmly. Still unable to speak, Justin tries to lift his hand; unsuccessfully his hand drops back to the spot it was originally in. I quickly look outside to see several paparazzi at the front door trying to get inside the house. "S***!" I mutter under my breath. I start to growl, getting louder by the minute; ready to attack the s*** out of the paparazzi if necessary. Justin looks up at me and says:"Cyrstal, what's wrong?" I take a deep breath and continue. "Justin, the paparazzi are near your front door." I hear him growl quite loudly. "Justin, stop growling! We don't want you to get hurt." Niall says. I turn to Niall and nod with him in agreement. "Niall's right. Please stay calm Justin." I tell him...

Justin's Point of View:

"So then, what am I going to do?" I ask Crystal and Niall. "Well, do you have any towels or rags and gloves that me and Crystal could clean this blood and glass with?" Niall asks. "Yes. The bathroom with the supplies in it is upstairs and should be the second door on the left side. Inside, it should be a red kit that is in the right side of the cabinet underneath the sink." I wince in pain, realizing that blood is dripping down my shoulder. "Niall, quickly!! Hurry!!! I can't resist the blood much longer!!!!" I start to yell at him. He dashes up the staircase to get the stuff; while Crystal walks forward to examine my shoulder. I throw my head back in pain when she touches it. I scream again super loud in pain...

Maddie's Point of View:

I hear this loud scream coming from downstairs; I rush out of the bedroom to see what's going on...

Justin's Point of View:

I keep screaming and growling uncontrollably. Crystal is trying to calm me down, but I can't force myself to. I have to stay strong. I have to stay strong for Jazymn. I have to stay strong for Maddie. I have to believe in myself that I'm able to get through this...

NOTE:

I'm so sorry that this isn't a super interesting chapter! The next part is going to shock you all for sure I can 100% guarantee that!!!

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!!

See you all soon!👠💜

LpsInfinityHearts

💜💜💜

Twitter:@3zimm