Chapter 7 Part 3

Chapter 7: Part 3

Maddie's Point of View:

I hear the scream again, but it's louder. I walk down the steps slowly, only to find this other girl staring at Justin.

"Justin!!!! What happened? Are you ok????" I ask him. He sees me rush down the stairs and immediately growls once I'm down the steps. "Stay back Maddie. I can't control myself much longer and don't want you getting hurt!" I obey him and walk over to the couch. I look back at him, making sure that this is a safe distance. He nods of approval after returning the gaze into my eyes. I turn my head away and turn on the TV...

Justin's Point of View:

I start to hear my breathing get faster and can't control myself much longer. I feel my heart rate go up shockingly fast and feel lightheaded. I clutch Crystal's hand very tightly making my knuckles turn white. I scream in pain, my other hand around my stomach. I give Crystal's hand a tight squeeze before lying down on the tile floors; losing complete and full control of myself and start shaking...

~

I feel my human thoughts wash out of my body and my soul; making the wolf that I was supposed to become...

~

I let out a large growl, having everyone know.

Crystal tries to grab my wolf body to throw me on the ground; but misses and hits herself hard onto the dark wood floors. I then quickly dash up the staircase to look for Niall...

~

My instincts immediately tell me that Niall is still in the bathroom...

Note:

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

I'm extremely sorry that this chapter is super short. I have ideas in my head but they will need to eventually come probably in the next chapter!!!!!!!! I hope you all enjoyed this one though!!!

See you all soon!👠💜

Love,

LpsInfinityHearts

Twitter:@3zimm