Chapter 29

Chapter 29:
"Love can hurt as much as the flame that ignited it..."
Cody's POV:

"Jazymn, I'm taking you home as a kidnap. Keep quiet as I put tape on you baby."

"Ok Cody." Jazymn replies.

"Moan for me babe." I say, flipping her over so I can tape her hands shut together. Her loud scream fills my ears with delight as a small smile creeps across my face. I flip her back over, her beautiful brown colored eyes seeking into mine trying to find a light at the end of the tunnel, only starting the amazingness that made me fall for her.

"I love you Jazzy." I say scooping her in my arms, going toward the big large window in the room, opening it, before dashing off into the cool and cold night with the one I love...

Selena's POV:

I hear the doorbell ring, knowing that Cameron has arrived. I smile really big as I open it for him. He hugs me really tight, making me end up coughing for air, as tears start streaming down my face and into his shirt. He takes off his shirt because it was wet from my tears, throwing it on the ground. He leans into me, kissing the top of my head, a huge smile creeping my face.
"Your the bestest friend I've ever had." I murmur into his chest, tears still streaming down my face. He pulls me away for a second, looks into my eyes and says: "There's no such word as bestest Sel." He chuckles before continuing. "Where did you even come up with that word?"
"I made it up." I say before giggling and walking away towards the kitchen to grab something to eat. But before I could even walk to the fridge, I feel strong arms pick me up. Before I could even ask what was going on, I am stuffed into a garbage bag and unable to breathe... I knew someone was behind this plan, I just knew that it wasn't my best friend Cameron Dallas...
A/N:
ARE YOU ALL SHOCKED?!?!?!
Since it is winter break right now, I will try to update 2 times. I also have my VERY FIRST STORY for my Mass Media Studies class up on YouTube! Just search for: Penn News Network. The date of the episode is: 12-19-14. My section starts at around 5:18 and lasts about 3 1/2 minutes long. I worked SO HARD ON THIS, so enjoy! The video can also be found in the "Media" section. I love all of you for reading this. Please tell all of your friends to vote & comment!
Love,
LpsInfinityHearts