Chapter 28

Chapter 28:

"Fear can set in quickly like fire & ice burned & infused together in a clash of beauty..."

Austin's POV:

*When Avalanna was fighting the enemy on the street for Justin*

I pick the beautiful girl up & put her into a garbage bag tightly sealed before throwing her into the trunk of my car with a loud clanging sound. I hop into the drivers seat and speed off into the hot blazing sun heading home with confidence that I've found what I needed...

Justin Bieber's angel...

I have found her and ready to claim her as MINE!

NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND.......

Justin's POV:
"Jazymn. What's wrong?" I look at her directly in the eyes, noticing that she's looking at Cody.
"Nothing's wrong Justin. Can I please have a moment alone with Cody?" She says surprisingly.
"Sure. But make it quick because me & Cody need to get started working." I say before getting off the couch to walk outside...
Jazymn's POV:
Cody starts to walk towards me, breaking eye contact as he sits down on the white leather couch next to me. He speaks immediately after a few moments.
"Jazymn, we need to leave. You & I together. No one else. Let's go upstairs & start packing because time is running short."
"Huh?" I say, but before I could explain myself any further, Cody scoops me up into his arms & sprints up to mine and Justin's room.
"Don't worry my beautiful princess. You'll be safe with me." Cody whispers before setting me on the bed, hovering over me, planting kisses over my body. He then walked over to the door, shutting and locking it. Cody whispers telling me that we need to leave right now.
"No. I don't want to make Justin mad by leaving him broken and worried about me." I whine.
"Jazymn, you have no idea what will happen to you if I don't take you, leaving Justin alone. You will have everything taken away, being left in the hands of a soul-wrenching, cold blooded, heartless vampire waiting to suck the living life out of you & two other people." Cody spat into my face. I feel the veins inside of me tense up...
My breathing getting heavier...
I start walking backwards towards the bathroom, but before I could take a few steps, a howling roar rips through my ears to my flesh, cold to the feeling...
"Cody, we need to leave. They are here... To kill me... To kill Justin, the person I love."...

A/N:
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!
COMMENT & VOTE PLEASE!!! :)
LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!😘
Love,
LpsInfinityHearts