Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Love can burn into flames..."

Justin's POV:

As I continue to suck Jazymn's sweet and fresh blood, she screams something that makes me stop:

"STOP! JUSTIN PLEASE STOP!!!"

I immediately stop sucking the blood and nod at her.

"Yes Jazymn?" I ask slowly, not sure if the transformation has already started.

"They're coming. How long will it take before I'm done??"

"At least a week. Why Jazzy?" I reply slowly so she understands what I'm asking.

"They're coming in 2 days." She says.

"What? Who's coming?" I say as my hands start to shake rapidly and my breathing gets heavier. Then all of a sudden, Jazymn falls backwards and starts to shake because the transformation has started. I try to quickly get my d*** out of Jazymn but it is stuck in her v*****.

I start to panic in fear that if I harden again, I would get her pregnant for sure. I stay calm trying to picture what Jazymn would look like in werewolf form, but I get a sharp shooting pain in my stomach and back that makes me scream really loud.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!! GET YOUR A****** IN HERE RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!" I scream at the top of my lungs in fear. I hear the door bolt immediately open and it is not the face I expect to see at all...

My girlfriend.

Maddie Westbrook...

Avalanna's POV:

A few days later...

I was just sitting outside on my sidewalk at my house bawling my eyes out because I missed Justin so much, when I saw a familiar face walk towards me.

"Hey Avalanna! What's wrong sweetheart?" Ryan says worried putting his arm around me.

"I miss Justin a lot." I whisper, tears starting to fall from my eyes.

"Shhhh... It's going to be alright. Do you want me to spend the night with you so you feel safe and not worry about Justin too much?" Ryan says trying to comfort me.

"Yes please. Thank you." I say as Ryan wipes my tears.

"Come on, lets go inside before you get anymore colder." Ryan says taking off his jacket and wrapping me in it while holding me close to him while helping me up...

A/N:

Hello everyone!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!❤️

The next update will be up ASAP!❤️

ily guys.😘

Follow me on Instagram!

My username:

JBinfinity_4

I will follow back ASAP if u follow me!😎👌🌴

Love,

LpsInfinityHearts

Twitter:@3zimm

Instagram: JBinfinity_4