Chapter 31

Chapter 31:

"Sex isn't always the solution to problems..."

Selena's POV:

I answer the door. His lips touch mine in a blissful kiss. I immediately kiss him back, wanting more. My hands travel to the hem of his shirt, tugging on it fast wanting him to take it off. He immediately obeys my command after a few moments. Wow! I've never had this type of smooth easy sex with Justin before! Maybe I'm in for a nice surprise tonight! I think to myself as I continue to kiss Cameron, going faster. I feel myself tilt my neck sideways, realizing that Cam is kissing my neck nice and slow.
"You like it baby girl?" I feel him say under our hot and sweaty breaths as he keeps touching my body in various places.
"Yeah I do Cam." I reply too quickly without even thinking...
~
Unknown POV:
Me and my band mates are hanging out backstage before our first concert of the tour. I cuddle up to one of the other band mates & try to doze off to sleep before I get woken up by the management to get ready for our show. I am so jet-lagged from the plane that I could honestly sleep anywhere. I wouldn't care where it was, as long as I got some sleep...
My thoughts are interrupted though by my sister, telling me that something very dangerous is going on...
~
Justin's POV:
As the cold and chilly breeze from the wind rips through my skin, I smell a SUPER FAMILIAR SCENT...
Cody Simpson... He has my pregnant sister, about to lead her into a trap with Austin Mahone & Niall Horan...
About to take her away from me, leaving myself alone & with a guilt that I should have protected her & our child better...
A/N:
Hello my loves!☺️
I might do a double update because of the EXTREMELY LONG WAIT!😁💕
So keep reading...