Chapter 25

Chapter 25:
"Love can die in the cold hearted hands of the wrong person... With no true feelings or love for the other person..."
Justin's POV:
"WHAT?!?!?!?!" Jazymn screams and her breathing starts to gets heavy, making her heart rate go up rapidly fast.
"JAZYMN!!!! CALM DOWN NOW!!!!" I scream at her before pinning her down to the bed, sweat dripping down my face and onto herself.
"Ok..." I hear her mumble softly.
"Good girl. Dr. Hill?" I say looking back at him.
"Yes Justin?"
"How much longer till we need to come back? When's the due date of the baby?"
"You'll need to come back in NO LATER THAN 8 WEEKS FROM TODAY! The due date is in 4 months."
"Ok. That will be fine. What time should we come at?" I say before turning to Jazymn & planting a soft kiss on her forehead.
After talking for a few more minutes, we decide on an appointment time for the next time Jazymn will come. As soon as Dr. Hill leaves the room, I pull out my iPhone and call my parents to discuss what I need to do with Jazymn as our child grows.
*Conversation between Justin & his mom*
"Hello?" My mom says through the phone.
"Hey mom. I have some important news that I MUST share with you. You might want to sit down."
"Sure honey. Go ahead & tell me."
"Ummm... Jazzy is pregnant."
"Woah! WHAT?!?!?! How is she f****** pregnant?!?! What did you do to her?!?!"
"I had sex with her. I couldn't wait any longer mom. I'm sorry." I say before hanging my head low.
"Your serious Justin?!?!"
"Yes I am mom. I have to go. I love you."
"Ok sweetheart. Love you too." My mom says before the line goes dead & I can't hear her voice anymore.
*End of conversation between Justin & his mom*
"Ready to go home babe?" I say to Jazymn.
"Yes I'm ready to go."
"Ok baby." I say as I grab her hand, leading her out of the hospital & into the madness of the fans surrounding us...
~
*When they got home*
"Baby, I know your worried about everything, but I'll be right there with you through the whole thing." I say while holding Jazymn in my arms.
"I have a question Justin."
"Yes Jazymn?"
"Can you f*** me right now?"
I stop immediately and look at her in the eyes before saying: "Woah. Take it easy there babe."
"Why??" She whines as I feel my d*** bulge huge.
Before she could complain another second, I smash my lips onto hers forcefully as my body pushes against the kitchen counter. I grab her, pulling her close to me as it starts to get heated more & more, my increase to please her keeps rising rapidly by every second that passes by.
"Oh gosh Justin. Don't stop please." Jazzy stutters out slowly.
"I won't baby." Telling her before quickening my pace.
"I love you."
"I love you too." I reply with a big smile on my face...
~
*Later that night*
After having 3 heated rounds of sex with Jazymn, I was exhausted & Jazymn already passed out asleep 2 hours ago. After hanging outside enjoying the cool summer night, I head inside and upstairs to my room where my princess is waiting for me...
A/N:
Hello!!!! :)
What did you think of it????
Love you all so much!!!!!!!
Next update will be up soon!!! :)
Love,
LpsInfinityHearts
Twitter: @3zimm
Instagram: @JBinfinity_4