Chapter 21

A/N:

BEFORE ANYONE STARTS READING THIS CHAPTER YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION:

I need for you to buy "Amnesia" by 5SOS(5 Seconds Of Summer) AND "Shadow" by Austin Mahone because this chapter will relate to that song. I know some of you guys will be thinking "Why would I want to waste my money on two songs just for one chapter then never listen to it again?" BUT! There is a connection with the songs and the story! I can't tell you the connection, but as you are trying to read this chapter, listen to the lyrics and see if you can find it! If you do, tell me in the comments and I will tell you if you are correct or not! But anyways, this is getting way too long so please enjoy!!!

Love,

LpsInfinityHearts

Twitter: @3zimm

Shots: @3zimm

Snapchat: @threezimm

Kik: @lovexjb50

Instagram: @JBInfinty_4

Characters:

Justin Bieber

Ryan Butler

Chaz Somers

Maddie Westbrook

Avalanna Routh

Crystal Scott

Austin Mahone

Niall Horan

Usher

Jacob Morris

Jazymn Bieber

Jaxon Bieber

Scooter Braun

Alfredo (Fredo) Flores

Melissa Whitefield (Nanny)

Chapter 21:

"Memories die like Amnesia that turn into a Shadow in the dark"

Ryan Butler's POV:

I take Avalanna to her room. She is honestly so f****** sexy! More than my ex-girlfriend. I gently lay her on the bed still sucking her neck making her moan very loud. "Keep going Rrryan! I love it so much baby." Avalanna stammers out quickly as her loud moan fills the room. I stop kissing her neck, look straight into her eyes, and nod at her letting my girl know that I will continue. Before i begin starting to suck on her neck again, I grab her breasts and start massaging them while she still moans loudly in pleasure. As I continue to pleasure my girlfriend, I hear a crack.

A loud crack, almost like someone breaking glass...

~

Jazymn's POV:

I start to whimper softly but loud enough so Justin can hear. Still connected to my v*****, he hugs me and whispers calm and soothing words to help me not worry so much about what's going on.

"Thanks Justin. I love you so much." I say quietly to him.

"No problem Jazzy. I love you too. Wanna go do something today?" Justin asks me.

"Ummmm...." I say pointing down at our areas.

"Oh right! I forgot. Sorry about that." He says realizing that we are still stuck but gives a small smile letting me know that everything will be alright and we will get through this obstacle together. I quickly giggle after he smiles. I lay my head against his chest, tired and bored out of my mind; looking up at the ceiling while Justin plays around with my hair twirling it in his hand. I feel my body get tight with pain as I grab Justin's hands tightly. I scream out in pain: "JUSSSTTTTIIINNNN!!!! OOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!"