2

I woke up,still feeling jet lagged due to yesterday's flight.I took a hot shower and put on some comfortable clothes since it's chilly here.I went downstairs quietly not wanting to get caught by my dad.I walked to the dining room and he was not there.Luckily.Then,I found my mom and Miss Gong cooking in the kitchen.

"Good morning,everyone!" I greeted them as they were still busy cooking.

"Good morning,Soyeon.Have a sit." Omma replied while she was still cooking.

"You two look so busy..what's the occasion?" I asked as I took my sit by the counter top.

"We're cooking all your favourite food today,Soyeon.We're happy that you came home." Omma answered joyfully.

"Okay.Thank you,omma.Miss Gong too..but where's appa?I didn't see him this morning." I said looking around.

"Oh..I purposely asked him to go out to buy some groceries so that,when he gets home he'll be surprised to see you here." Omma answered with a grin.

"Good one,omma." I gave her a thumbs up.

"Before I forget,I called your brother to come over too." She added.I looked at her,feeling guilty because she had to do all this.

"Omma,I'm sorry for making you busy.I'm the one who should be doing this instead of you." I bowed at her but she just chuckled and patted my back.

"It's okay,Soyeon.I'm doing this for you.Don't be sorry about it."

"Thank you,omma." I hugged her but it didn't last long because my mom pushed me away.

"I'm sweating.You can hug me later." She said which made me laugh.

"No wonder I smelled an..unpleasant smell just now." I joked but I just got hit by her on my arm.

"By the way,omma I'll be going out for a while to buy some things."

"Okay but don't be late for lunch." I nodded and went upstairs to take my bag.I walked on the street while listening to Beautiful by Crush.The song just fits with the mood I'm in now.My life is beautiful but at the same time it's sorrowful.I entered a convinience store and took a basket to put my things in.While I was doing my shopping,someone dropped a bag of chips.I took the chips and gave it to the person.

"Kamsahamida." The person or should I say the guy said with a bow.

"No problem." I said back to him.Then,when the guy looked at me and I was also looking at him I think I know this person.

"Jimin..oppa?"

"Soyeon?"

The two of us said at the same time and chuckled.At first I didn't recognise him since he has changed a lot in terms of his looks.He was not wearing specs anymore and even got his ears pierced.In addition,his hair was ash grey.Woah,where did the nerdy Jimin went? I thought to myself as I smiled at him.

"Oppa!It's been so long since we met!" I said to him excitedly.

"Yes!You've..changed a lot since the last time I saw you.You're getting more beautiful." He said with his cute smile.

"Thank you,oppa.You're not bad too.I like your new hair colour and you're not wearing your nerdy specs anymore.I like your new look." I complimented him as he just got shy.

"Yah..don't compliment me too much.I'm embarrassed.." He said as he looked around to see some people looking at us.

"I'm telling you the truth,oppa."

"Okay,thank you,Soyeonnie." He said as he ruffled my hair.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.