34

I woke up as I felt queasy again.I rushed to the toilet to throw up.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook was behind me,slowly circling his hand on my back.

"Y-yeah.Just a normal morning sickness." I stood up and washed my hands.

"I still can't believe that we're going to be parents soon." He pulled me closer and massaged my shoulders.

"Did I wake you up just now?"

"Don't worry about me.All I care now is you and our baby in here." He carressed my belly with a proud smile.

"Thank you,honey." I put my arm around his waist and rest my head on his chest.We went downstairs and today,Jungkook said he will do the breakfast for us.

"I'll go to take my shower first." I announced to him.

"Okay,be careful." He reminded and continued cooking his very own kimchi fried rice.I took my hit shower and put on my work attire.I went downstairs and smelled the mouth watering aroma of Jungkook's Kimchi fried rice.

"Wah!What's this nice smell?" I inhaled in the smell as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yeobo.Taste this." Jungkook turned around while handling a spoon with rice on it.He positioned it in front of me and I gladly ate it.

"Ommo..So delicious!" I gave him a thumbs up and asked for more.

"Woah..Eat slowly,yeobo.You have a weak digestion,remember?" He reminded me of my poor stomach but it didn't stop me from eating.

"Hey,I'm not the only one eating,okay?I have to feed this little Kookie too." I said jokingly.

"Little Kookie is eating very well too,huh?" Jungkook asked and we laughed at it.

"I think you should get ready too or you'll be late for school." I reminded him as he was busy watching me eat.

"Oh!Yes!I'll go first,yeah." He kissed my forehead before rushing up to the room.After I finished eating and cleaning,I make an apple plus banana juice for Jungkook and I.

"What are you doing,honey?" I startled upon hearing Jungkook's voice in my ear.

"Oh,just some apple and banana juice." I answered him and I felt his pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

"I miss you." He confessed.

"Why?"

"Because we only get to see each other after work." He answered.

"How about we go out for lunch together?" I suggested to him and he looked at me with a big smile on his face.

"Okay!I'll fetch you at the office after my lessons finish."

"Alright,Teacher Jeon.Now,drink this and let's go to work." I handed him a glass of juice and pinched his chubby cheeks​.We parted out ways as I turned to the left direction to my office and he went to the opposite for school.

Suddenly,I crave for donuts.But they usually sell donuts in the evening for dessert.

"Just hold on,Soyeon.You're going to get it later." I tell myself as I continued driving.After 15 minutes,I arrived at my workplace and entered the huge building.

"Good morning,Mrs Jeon." The receptionist greeted me as I make my way to the elevator.

"Morning." I replied with a big smile on my face.I entered the elevator and meet Jihye.

"Soyeon,good morning."

"Hi,Jihye.Good morning." I stand next to her.

"Wow,you look different today." She said while looking at me from head to toe.