35

"Jagiya,how about we tell them all tomorrow night?" I asked Jungkook as we cuddled on the bed.

"Sure,should we make it here in our house?" He suggested.

"Yes!Thank you!" I hugged him tighter and placed my head on his well build chest.

"Why are you being so clingy?" He ruffled my hair and looked down at me.

"Can't I?" I released him and moved away from him with crossed arms.I watched the TV and ignored him.

"Aye..Don't be like this,Soyeon." He tried to touch me but I moved away quickly.

"Don't you pity me,Soyeon?" He asked with a sad tone.

"No.You were the one who started it first." I looked away from him and watched the TV again.

"Soyeon." He whined and tried to reach for me.I moved away again but this time,he got me.

"I'm not saying that I didn't like it when you're being clingy.I love it." He looked at me straight in the eyes while holding my shoulders.

"Yeah,right." I rolled my eyes with no interest in him.

"Are you really going to ignore me?" He raised his right eyebrow with a smirk on his lips.

"Then," He moved closer.

"Try to ignore me." Closer again.

"Now." He whispered in my ear,sending chills to my body.Wth,Jeon Jungkook.He began sniffing my scent near my neck and going further down.I feel goosebumps and immediately pushed him away.

"See?You can't ignore me." He said proudly.

"It's ticklish,okay?I can't stand tickles." I reasoned out.

"Oh?" He beamed out with a surprised face.The next thing I know is he begins to tickle me on my sides and my neck.

"Jungkook..Jungkook.St-stop.St-stop.It's ticklish!" I tried to defend myself by hitting his hands.I can't stop laughing that my eyes started to water.I accidentally kicked him below which makes him stop and fell to the ground.

"Ommo..Jungkook,are you okay?" I stood up to help him stand up.

"Ah..I'm..Okay.Just a bit hurt down there." He hold his hurting part and stood up.

"Come on,let's sleep.It's getting late.We have to prepare for dinner tomorrow too." I helped him walk and he nodded in agreement.I switched off the TV and lights then,we went upstairs to our room.

"Feeling better now?" I asked him as I sat next to him on the bed.

"Yeah,how did you kick it so hard?" He asked me back.

"Did you forget that I learned Taekwondo together with you when we were in high school?"

"Um..No.Did we?" He scratched his head in confusion.I was about to scold him again until he defended himself.

"I have short term memory loss,okay? That's why I don't remember it."

"Okay,fine.I accept that.We learned Taekwondo together and I was the first girl in our team to get the black belt so,make sure you remember that." I pointed out with full of pride.

"What about me then?What did I achieve?" He asked.

"You...Hm..You got me." We laughed.

"Yeah,right.I got you." He pulled me closer to him and encircled his arm around me.

"Let's sleep." We got into laying position and I rested my head next to him.

"Good night."

"Wait." He said.