6

We settled down and ordered our drinks.It was on Jimin since he lost the rock paper scissors game to Taehyung and I.

"Soyeon-ah,why did you disappeared without telling me for the past 2 years?I'm worried about you." Taehyung started the conversation.

"Oppa,first of all I'm sorry for not telling you about this.I know I should tell you about it but I think it's the best if I just keep it a secret from you.I'm really sorry for making you worried.I was in Australia with my cousin to study there and now,I'm on my break so I came back." I explained to him as short as possible.

"I understand why you did that and seeing you here I'm grateful that you're looking healthy and happy just like you were when I first know you." He said and ruffled my hair.

"That's heart warming,Taehyung." Jimin held his chest like he was touched by Taehyung's brotherly gesture towards me.

"She's like my little sister so,I must be a good oppa to her.Right?" He asked me and I just nodded at him.

Our drinks came and we spent a good time talking to each other.

"Taehyung oppa,did you get a new girlfriend after the old one left you?" I asked him as I sipped on my drink.

"Oh,I did.She's very very very beautiful.Much more beautiful than the one who left me.She's cute and she's just my type.I like her." Taehyung answered and in his eyes I could tell that he's really in love with that girl.

"The girl must be very lucky to have you.When can we meet her?" I looked at Jimin and he nodded.

"Right,Taehyung.When can we meet her?" Jimin asked too.

"I'll bring her next time.She's still busy with her work right now.How about the two of you?Did you find your partners yet?" He looked at the two of us.

"Love can wait,oppa.I don't want to rush things out." My answer is that simple but I really mean it.

"Me too.I'm on the same page as Soyeon." Jimin answered and at the time,I remembered that he had a girlfriend before.

"Jimin oppa,if I ask you please don't get mad."

"Oh,is there something that I didn't know?" Taehyung interfered and leaned in closer to hear my question.

"You had a girlfriend before,right?Did you..broke up with her?" I asked,hoping Jimin won't be hurt by that.

"It's okay.I'm fine with it.Yes,I had one before.We broke up because her parents didn't like me.They said I'm just a dancer and a dancer like me can't give their daughter the happiness that she deserved so,we ended our relationship just like that.Ironic,isn't it?" Taehyung and I kept quite as Jimin continue to speak.

"Like they said,I can't give her wealth and happiness so,we had to break up.I know money can give happiness but money can also destroy that happiness.Don't you think so,guys?" He asked us and we nodded in agreement.

"I totally agree with that Jimin.Money isn't the only thing that's important in life but happiness does.If you're happy you can get anything.Just like me." Taehyung showed us his cute rectangular smile and we couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Oppa,I'm sorry for asking you that question just now." I apologised to Jimin which he replied with a light pat on my back.

"It's okay.What's past is past.We need to focus on the future and not look back,isn't it?" He said to me with a sincere smile.Look at how optimistic he is.You're right,Jimin.Past is past.

"It was nice talking with the two of you again but I think I need to go now.I have to go fishing with my dad." Taehyung said and I laughed at the fact that he's going to go fishing with his dad.For the past years,I know Taehyung never liked fishing because he hates waiting.

"Since when did you like fishing?" Jimin asked as he was on the verge to burst out of laughter.

"He forced me to join him and I have no choice but to join him and his friends." Taehyung answered with a pout.Jimin and I can't help but laughed at him as he just make mad faces but a cute one at us.

"Laugh.Laugh as much as you can.The two of you really suit each other.Even you two were teaming up with each other just to laugh at me." Taehyung crossed his arm and looked away.

"Mianhe,Taetae." I chuckled and bowed at him.

"Yah,I'm older than you."

"It's fine,Taehyung.She did that to me too." Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder as Taehyung just make a mad face at me.Jimin and I sent him back to his house then,went to Yeouido Park.

"Do you want to ride a bicycle?" Jimin asked me as we walked around the park.

"Sure!Who goes there first wins!" I began running and left him behind.I was quite lost actually because it's been so long since the last time I went here.I turned around hoping that Jimin is still at the back but he was out of sight.

"I lose again.Why am I always losing?" I complained to myself and tried to find him.While walking,I saw Jungkook walking towards my direction.Oh god,I need to turn back before he sees me. I was about to turn back until I felt someone holding my wrist.

"Wait." The voice.The voice that I've never heard of since that day he hurt me a lot and I hate it.

"Let go of me." I didn't look at his face because it was obviously him.He was still stubborn and continued holding my wrist.

"I said let go!" I said in a more fierce way.Being a strong guy he is,he hold my arms and made me look at him.

"What do you want from me?!" I asked him with anger and hatred all visible in my eyes.

"I want you back." He spoke as if we had no problems back in the past.I struggled getting out of his grip and finally I free myself from him.

"Wow,you're really a heartless man aren't you?After all you've said to me before,you can even stand right here in front of me saying you want me back?Wow,Jungkook.Just wow!" I clapped my hands in a sarcastic manner and gave him a glare which made him I guess embarrassed?Well,he should be.

"I know what I've said to you before,Soyeon.I know it hurts you a lot..but at that time,I was really angry and I was out of my mind.I didn't know about the whole thing until..Daniel told me everything.I'm sorry,Soyeon.I'm really sorry for what I've done to you.I'm sorry for hurting you,Soyeon.I'm really really sorry." He apologised with clasped hands.

"Do you think I'll forgive you that easy?After all the pain that has been haunting me for the past years?Do you really think I can forgive you?" I spoke to him and he just kept quiet.

"Just..give me one more chance,Soyeon.Give me one more chance to make it up for you." Did I just heard it right?One more chance?

"Oh,that's too much for you to ask,Jungkook.Another chance?No." I said to him and he seemed curious to know who the person is.

"Who is that person?" He asked me.

"Why do you care so much about it,huh?It's none of your bussiness to know who that person is." I said and sighed.

"Look,Jungkook.I hate fighting like this because it's tiring you know so,I suggest you should just move on and find someone new.Find someone who is way better than me.Someone who only loves you and does not get married to another man like I did.Love her as if she is the most precious thing that you ever have and cherish her everyday.I wish you the best and let's not meet each other again.Good bye." I finally said my words and ran away from him.

Old memories of us kept on replaying in my mind again and again when I saw him and that's why I'm crying because it made me feel miserable.I called Jimin and he was rushing towards me.He brought me home and sent me to the front door.

"Oppa..can you help me?" I asked as I hold his hands.

"Help you with what?"

"Help me so,I won't fall for him again."

CUT!

WOO..SOYEON AND JUNGKOOK MET AGAIN.

IS IT THEIR FATE TO BE TOGETHER?

OR

IT WAS JUST A COINCEDENCE?