14

"Soyeon!Jungkook is here!" Omma yelled from downstairs which I can clearly hear it from upstairs.

"Okay!I'll be there in a sec!" I replied as I gave myself a final touch and looked at myself in the mirror.

"This should be fine." I commented and quickly took my beige handbag.I went down and my parents are busy talking to Jungkook. I wonder what are they talking about..

I tried to eavesdrop their conversation but my dad turned around and saw me.I gave them an innocent smile so they won't suspect me for trying to eavesdrop before.

"You look beautiful,Soyeon." Appa complimented and I just shyly smile.

"Aye..look at her mom.She must be as beautiful as me,right?" Omma added which made me become slighly embarrassed.

"Okay,okay..I should go now.Annyeong,omma,appa." I hugged both of them and walked towards Jungkook.

"Have fun!" They both said as we walked to Jungkook's car.I waved at them as we drive away.

"Oh..I'm so..." I face palmed which made Jungkook laughed.

"Why?Your parents are the coolest.They're so supportive of you."

"No..not that..it was the neighbours.Did you look at their face when my parents sent me out just now?They freaking stare and giggling at me.I'm really embarrassed." I sighed in frustration.

"Don't mind your neighbours.Your parents just love you so much and it's their way to express their love to you so,it's nothing to be embarrassed about,Soyeon." He patted my back lightly with a slanted smile.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." He replied with his charming smile on his face.I felt my heart raced when I made eye contact with him.

"Where are we going anyways?"

"Just follow me and enjoy the ride." He answered as he continued on driving.I kept quiet and looked out of the window while listening to the ballad song that was played on the radio.

"Yah..are you okay?" Jungkook nudged my arm and I flinched.

"I'm..okay."

"Hey..I know something is wrong,Soyeon.Tell me.What is it?" He asked in a convincing tone.

"I..I don't want to leave."

"Okay,why?"

"Because..I feel like..this is the most beautiful moment in my life at least..for now,when I meet everybody back.The urge to stay here becomes stronger and it makes me think that I should stay here again." I confessed to him on what I really feel at that moment.

"Then,don't leave.Follow what your heart says." He answered simply with a shrug.

"It's not easy.." I said with a heavy sigh.

"Okay,okay.We'll think about that again later now,..let's have dinner and enjoy the night with me,alright?I want you to chill and make this night memorable." He hold my hand and squeezed it lightly.We arrive at in front of a classic yet majestic looking hotel.Wow..this hotel is really grand!

"Kaja." He went out and gave the key to one of the hotel workers.

"Take good care of my car." Jungkook told the boy and he nodded timidly.

"N-ne,sir." He entered the car and parked it somewhere else.We stood side by side and entered the hotel together.

"Isn't it great if we can walk like that together?" He pointed at a couple walking out of the hotel where the girlfriend clings her arm onto her boyfriend's arm and looking very happy to be added.