26

I catch up to his pace and walked next to him.It was pure silence until he decided to break the ice.

"Actually,something flashed in my mind after I saw him." Oh no,he must be remembering the past.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"You and him..ever tied a knot before." He answered in a serious manner.

"Am I right?" He looked at me,waiting for me to answer . it's useless if I lie to him since he remembered it so,I answered calmly.

"Yes,we did.Before.Just for a short period.We divorced after a few month."

"Was it because of me?"

"What?"

"The divorce."

"No.Not because of you,Jungkook.It was what he decided to do for our own happiness.I chose you while Daniel,I guess he is living his very own life right now." I answered with a shrug.

"Why did you choose me?" We stopped walking and faced each other.For me,this moment is indeed wonderful.The weather turned from chilly to being just right.It is not that cold and not too hot.It was just nice.We are standing under the shady trees in the park and there's less people here so,it felt like it was only us at the moment.

"Because...my heart and soul chose you.You're my man and no matter what happened to us I still choose you.Trust me,Jungkook.You're unbeatable in here." I pointed my chest.He smiled as he heard my words.

"There's no other guy that could beat you in winning my heart and you'll always be the one and only winner." I winked at him,gaining a cute chuckle from him.

"You really know how to shake my heart,aren't you?" He said and pinched my cheeks.

"Ouch..it hurts." I pouted which made him squish my cheeks more.He removed his hand off  my face and held both my hands. He looked at me with that dazzling eyes of his and spoke,

"Soyeon,I'm sorry for getting mad at you just now,okay? I know I was being such a fool to blame you for everything.I'm sorry." He clasped his hands and looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"Okay,fool.I'll forgive you..but..only after you treat me for lunch.I'm really hungry." He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Aha..okay.Let's go." He hold my hand and we went to the nearest restaurant around the area.As what I wanted,he treated me for lunch and I thought of going to Namsan Tower. 

"Jungkook,let's go to Namsan Tower." 

"Are you sure?It's quite cold now." I nodded my head as a yes.

"I have you.You can warm me up when I'm cold,right?" Though it sounds cheesy but yeah,I really mean it.HAHA.

"Why are you being such a sweet talker today?" He furrowed his eyebrows as I only laughed it off.

"I'm a person full of surprises." I walked after him and we went to take a shuttle bus which stops near Namsan.After a few stops,we finally arrive in front of the entrance to the tower.We stepped down the bus and entered the building.

"Jungkook-ah.." I called for him.

"What is it,cutie?" He bent down to my level and looked at me in the eyes.

"Can you..pay for the ride?" I looked at him back with pleading eyes.He giggled and shook his head.

"Anything for you,yeobo." He pecked my cheek and went to the ticket buying counter.I had butterflies in my stomach when he is being this sweet to me.

"Here you go." He handed me one ticket for the cable car ride.

"Thank you." I clung onto his arm.