Do you wanna build a snowman (Author's Note)

Note:
So I edited this fic and changed Viktor's age to fourteen (he's originally supposed to be seventeen, which I know you guys would've probably already figured out) during the events that took place in this story, and corrected Plushenko's name (that I obviously screwed the spelling up in the beginning), but due to reasons entirely unknown, wattpad had chosen to upload the un-edited version and would -under no circumstances that I can fully comprehend- let me upload the latest edit I made.

Pretty much the same thing goes with my earlier fic entitled 'Who knows?' Wherein wattpad user 'BananaMan' was nice enough to point out my incorrect usage of the French term of endearment 'mon chérie' (male) towards the reader. I attempted to change it into 'ma chérie' (female), and I guess you guys already know what happened next, because it was still 'mon chérie' the last time I checked *sighs*.

Now I don't want to place the blame unto anyone because we all make mistakes and the problem might be my internet connection but I hope -if it ever happened to be a bug on Wattpad's side- that they'll be able to fix that soon.

Whelp, I guess that's about it for the notes~♪

Dasvidanya!