All we know (Pt. 10) - V.Nikiforov x Reader x Y.Plizetsky

-----♦Work Text:

Walking in from the huge floor to ceiling polished oaken doors of the ballroom were two figures, the pair of which had been the talk of the entire skating and celebrity world for the past two days, the big fish of a main scoop every paparazzi and reporter were adamant on getting their nosy hands on.

#TeamGold, the man and woman of the hour- Yuratchka Plizetsky and (F/N) (L/N).

(Y/N) had her (H/L) (H/C) hair down in elegant waves, an intricate diamond studded golden hairclip that came as a last minute gift from the sweet blond boy pins half of her hair up the side above her ear to reveal a dangling earring that had all but matched the immaculately fitted champagne gold gown that she wore.

The dress framed her sides and complimented her waist and bust perfectly while the tasteful slip on the side gave just the ample amount of glance at her slender leg.

The glistening diamonds on the bodice, the skirt, and down to the trail behind her, reflected the crystalline chandeliers and made her seem as the winning piece of this extravagant ensemble. The cherry on top of the cake and the sparkle on each star that glittered up in the heavens.

The (y/nationality) skater looks beside her to catch a glimpse of Yura's green eyes that were wide in wonder and awe as he reveled in the splendor around him. A small smile creeps up her matte red lips as a precious thought crosses her mind,

This boy is the miracle that made it all possible...

She looks him over and bathes in the brilliance of one Yuratchka Plizetsky whose lean but sturdy frame dons a dove grey suit, a crisp dark forest green undershirt, gold trousers and necktie with a tie-pin that matches the one she wore on her hair, along with a pair of shiny black leather designer shoes. His long blond hair is tied in a low ponytail at the base of his head with a silk dark green ribbon and she had never ceased to be blinded by the brilliance puberty and adolescence had showered upon him.

The (h/c) haired young woman hears one of the reporters voice her thoughts aloud as they give a rather detailed description of the clothes they were wearing in live television as part of the highlights of this year's Grand Prix Gala.

"-and that's #TeamGold truly living up to their dazzling pairing name!" A blonde American reporter exclaims enthusiastically, "They practically stole the entire show from #TeamSilver by taking over this year's skating season and securing the golds under their belts on each of their individual events with the pairs to boot!"

"Everyone anticipated their arrival and they are, as per celeb news expert, Johnathan Meyer's words, 'exceptional in terms of being fashionably late'." It was Spain's media representative's turn to take his scoop before the camera pans to his female co-reporter,

"That's right, Alfredo, and might I say that they truly lived and even exceeded everyone's expectations from this year's #TeamGold!" A black haired woman wearing a simple red dress gushed, "I really would've wanted to take a closer look at them but I'm afraid I'd actually get blind from all the splendor those two are emitting!" She giggles.

Alfredo laughs in exchange and goes on with his own scoop, "It did come as an astounding transition from #TeamSilver's rather withdrawn aura from awhile ago, but what did come as a rather predictable surprise is the shipping wars starting all over social media ever since #TeamGold had entered the scene with their matching gold ensemble and had effortlessly overwhelmed #TeamSilver's official outfit of the night!"

A well-renowned fashion analyst was then called out to enter the scene for her commentary, "Both teams were able to live up to their ship names and standings and had come to the gala in absolute character, however, if one is to judge when it comes to the audience impact and overall appeal, I could say that the numbers would all conspire in #TeamGold's favor who had entered the scene like the #PowerCouple they are by going all out and being the fierce and beautiful lion and lioness that they are!