To Roll or To Fold? Just Shove Them In, Idiots! 2 - V.NikiforovxReader ft. Yurio

Work Text:

They somehow ended up subconsciously packing each other's suitcases. Both of them sat cross-legged in front of each other on the bed, their suitcases between them.

(Y/N) currently busied herself by separating Viktor's necessities from his clothes. She came out with his small pouch of toiletries, another pouch which contained his hair and face products, another one for his shades and accessories, one for his chargers, his laptop, and a professional camera.

Normally, it wouldn't have been quite extraordinary for a person to have all of those listed above, but with Viktor, he miraculously thought that it would be a splendid idea to bring two of each.

That still doesn't include all the extra scarves, gloves, jumpers, and bonnets he brought with him, "Do you really need this much? Are you even planning on going home?" The young (H/C) haired woman chuckled as she held one orange hoodie that resembled Tigger from Winnie the Pooh, "And a Tigger hoodie? Seriously, what are you planning on doing, Vitya?"

A light flush appeared on a pair of pale chiseled cheeks as the man in question reached one hand up to scratch the back of his neck, "I just thought that perhaps I could pack for two just in case Yura forgot anything." He laughed sheepishly.

"You really do dote on him too much, don't you?" The (nationality) skater continued chuckling as she began rolling some of Viktor's clothes and began to neatly place them inside his suitcase.

The silver haired man shook his head, "I'm just looking out for him!" He stated in his defense as he unconsciously began folding some of the girl's clothes, "He... He just looked too excited that I thought... he might miss packing one or two things." He deposited the folded clothes inside the girl's matching suitcase.

"But seriously," (Y/N) lifted the hoodie up in inspection, "A Tigger hoodie?"

Viktor nodded, "He wouldn't wear it otherwise. I was originally planning on getting the three of us matching Mickey Mouse ones but I know there'd be no way to make Yura wear his." He came across pouches that contained some of the (H/C) girl's feminine supplies and had blushed upon getting a hold of them, nevertheless, he went on packing.

Oblivious to the male skater's current predicament, the young woman went on, "So I guess you've got matching ones for us as well?"

This immediately piqued Viktor's attention and had turned his icy blue gaze away from a pair of lacy navy blue undergarments that he currently had on his hands, "Yes. I've got Winnie the Pooh and Piglet too."

"I call dibs on Winnie!" The girl exclaimed as she leaned forwards, not wanting to have to deal with pink. She hates pink (A/N: if you actually like the color, please do bear with this for the sake of the fic) more than anything.

Fine silver wisps whipped lightly across one fair face as Viktor shook his head, "They only have the Winnie hoodie in my size, lyubov moya (my love), I'm sorry." He chuckled almost guiltily.

(Y/N) pouted, "But I don't want to be Piglet~" the girl whined and stretched so that her upper body went across their suitcases, her face flat on Viktor's rolled clothes.

A hand went to touch the back of her head, moving ever so slightly in a fond caress, "If it helps," the man begins, leaning his cheek on the palm of his hand as he watched the girl with soft blue eyes, "I also have another pair of hoodies. One you might actually like," he trailed off and shuffled a bit through his own set of clothes.

"Really?" The (H/C) skater rose up in childish excitement, before catching herself and immediately flushing red as both of her hands flew to her mouth, "I-I mean," she coughed behind one fist as she turned her gaze away from Viktor and attempted to calm her overly enthusiastic self, "-really?" She threw momentary sideward glances at the older skater.

Viktor nodded, "Really," a wide grin on his face, "-in fact,I've got, Jack Frost," he held a dark blue jacket with snowflakes around the hoodie's neckline and its front pocket on one hand, "-and Elsa themed ones." His other hand held one that was so light a blue it was almost white, and had glittering white snowflakes in the same areas as the darker one had, its hood seeming to be made of a lighter material than the rest of the jacket and decorated with snowflakes as well (like Elsa's cape), "See?" He exclaimed proudly.

"Oh! They're gorgeous!" The young woman squealed and flung herself across their suitcases to give the older skater a hug.

Viktor matched the girl's giggles with his own chuckles as he hugged her closer to himself, "I know you'd like them," and then his ice blue eyes landed on his suitcase, and one silvery brow rose in question, "uhh... Malysh, what did you do to my clothes?"

"Huh?" The girl pulled away until she was at arm's length and she could see Viktor's face. Following a pair of confused icy blues, her gaze landed on the suitcase she was currently tending to, "Oh that," she said as she laid her ass back down the bed, "I rolled your clothes so that they could fit better inside your suitcase."

-To be continued