All we know (Pt. 7.5) - Y.Plizetsky x Reader

Beginning Notes:
Nothing much to say, but I just discovered that I'm not as good as I was before with writing straightforward lemon so here's a semi-detailed one instead~♪ ("^^ I'm so sorry if I disappointed any of you wonderful lot)

Forewarning, this will be a long chapter (like, 3k+ words if I'm being considerate enough, seriously) so hold unto your seats ;)

----♦Work Text:

Yurio's face descends upon hers and she takes a bite of the forbidden fruit that he offers.

His long blond hair cascades pass his shoulders and pools on each side of her head as their lips lock in a messy open-mouthed kiss wherein tongues dance rapid mindless tangos and hands are all over the place, fingers searching for the right place to stroke or pluck as they played the most sensual tune to accompany their searing movements.

In the succeeding moments, all she could feel is the blond Russian Punk mapping the entirety of her like an overly excited child unwrapping his early Christmas present.

Her arms subconsciously wind around his broad shoulders when he lifts her upper body partially up the bed as he clumsily tries to pull down at her bathrobe until it joined the sheets that pooled around her waist.

He momentarily pulls away to press their foreheads together as he gazes into her eyes with his clouded mint greens and in that moment, (Y/N) sees him bathed in the bright light of adolescence.

It wasn't just because of his hungry kisses or his provocative touches, his sultry gazes or the equally seductive sounds he makes- it was because of that lustrous light of both youthfulness and crawling maturity in his eyes.

Her (E/C) hues follows concupiscent greens as they scan her face. The thin string of saliva that connected flushed faces by two pairs of glistening abused lips embarrasses him a little before his attention moves to the areas he had just unveiled.

"You're beautiful." He breathes in awe and wraps one arm around her waist as his other's hand cradles the back of her head and he leans in once more, "So, so beautiful..." His lips brushes seductively against her own as he says the words in his native tongue before travelling down to pepper her burning skin with reverent kisses.

He repeated the same phrase again and again as if he's reciting an orison, his hands and fingers caressing the parts his lips are still yet to touch as if they're sacred prayer beads and he's a sinner hell-bent desperate for salvation.

In the middle of it all, Yurio latches unto a patch of skin on her neck and bites on it and she loses it. Her rationality scatters around her already tumultuous mind like pieces of a stained glass window meeting tiled floors of black and white and she throws her head back and collapses into the bed to allow that wandering mouth further access to what she could offer.

She makes a sound as that enthusiastic mouth ravaged her neck and collarbone and it drives the blond further to the edge, an almost animalistic growl leaving his lips.

His body presses harder against hers and she could feel the tent he desperately hid in that last minute attempt of his to messily wrap some random parts of the sheets around his waist.

His lips begin showering her shoulders with attention before going lower and focusing on her chest. The blond pauses as he admires what was laid before him and takes a minute to look up at her from underneath his beautiful blond lashes,

"C-can I?" He asks bashfully and every bit the blushing virgin that he is.

A tiny smile creeps across the (Y/nationality) skater's lips at the look of boyish excitement completely doused in muted embarrassment blatantly displayed on his handsome features.