All we know (Pt.3) - V.Nikiforov x Reader x Y.Plizetsky

Work Text:

She hears the familiar sound of a phone unlocking before the sound of a camera shutter made her snap her head back at the teen who currently held his phone on one hand, seeming to have taken a photo of them not too long ago.

"Yura? What are you doing?" She asks in mild incredulity, too tired to even bother craning her neck at whatever it was the blond was fumbling with on his phone with her body still tucked safely in his arms.

Meeting her questioning gaze, Yurio smirks before lowering his phone so that she could see what it was that he was doing, "Making the old man see how stupid he's being." He says in nonchalance.

(Y/N) finds herself gawking at what she found out.

Yurio just uploaded a photo on Instagram a mere five minutes ago, and apparently, it was of the two of them.

She sees herself laying on top of his chest, with his hand resting on the side of her head as he brushed strands of her hair out of her face. Her hand was pressed just on top of his heart, her eyes were closed and Yurio's exposed upper body was bent a bit as he pressed a kiss on top of her head with a soft smile tugging on the corner of his lips that was visible to the camera.

He resembles an overlarge cat snuggling his little kitten with all the love in the world.

And as if it wasn't already cheesy enough, along with it is a caption that said,

"How to treat the best things in life: hold them close and don't let them go. Congratulations on another gold @(InstagramU/N), have a well-deserved rest :* #MyLittleKotyonok
#GrandPrixFinals #LadiesSingles #TeamGold"

The (H/C) haired young woman feels warmth crawl over her cheeks at the blatant nickname she was just given before realization dawns upon her, "Hey," she begins as she props herself on one arm against the space beside the Russian skater's torso and faces the blond with an indignant look on her face, "-isn't that the nickname I've given you?"

Yurio arches an elegant brow in mock-ignorance as he places his phone back on the bedside table before winding his arms around one petite waist, "And?" He slides one arm off to tuck stray strands of her hair behind her ear, "I'm not so little now am I? It doesn't suit me anymore. At least not as much as it fits you now." He flashes her a teasing smile and she pouts before allowing the blond to guide her back to her place on his chest before.

Placing her hand back on the Russian teen's sturdy chest, the two of them laid in comfortable silence for awhile.

With Yurio subconsciously playing with her hair if he isn't too busy drawing patterns on her shoulder, arm or her hand using his fingertips and (Y/N) finds herself doing pretty much the same thing as she traces circles with her thumb on the hand that held hers as her other one plays with whatever strands of blond hair she could feel on the taller skater's nape or over his shoulder.

The fragile peace that settled upon them was broken by the familiar dinge of a notification on Yurio's phone. Carefully slipping his hand off of the pleasant confines her smaller hand had provided, he reaches out for his phone once more.

This time, he makes it a point that the (H/C) haired girl could see the screen of his phone just as well as he can.

His latest post caused quite an uproar in social media during its first ten minutes on Instagram. It didn't take too long before it eventually sweeped the trending tags #RussianPrincessandHerPrince
#MatchMadeInHeaven under the rags.

Skating fans are all over the comments section celebrating and congratulating the two of them for finally making it official if they weren't too busy gushing about how cute the two of them are or how they're simply made for each other.