Chapter 1

Y/N POV- (Y/N- Your name)

I was at my best friend's house playing video games. Oh did I forget to mention that best friend is the one and only Markiplier! Yea I know squeal, ha no.

I have known Mark since he was like 5 we went to school together, and our parents were friends. I know just about everything about Mark and vise versa for him. I know his first kiss and he knows mine.

Well anyways, we were playing Rocket League, and like always I was winning. He won't tell anyone that he is or will lose to me because his friends won't let him live it down. The score at the moment is 2-0, yea he is losing pretty bad. Oh and there is only 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, and I win!

"YOU JUST LOST TO A GIRL! I DON'T MEAN BY TWO TO ONE, BUT TWO TO NOTHING!"

"Just sit the hell down, and stop yelling. Chica is going to wake up and whine."

"You are just mad because you lost to a girl," I said as I sat back down. I started to laugh, and let's just say it was very "attractive", not! Oh and I kind of fell out of the chair.

"What the hell Y/N it wasn't that funny that you beat me. Also great laugh you have there."

"Hey shut up," I said as I got up and punched him. Of course Mark started to "cry" and rub his arm, and me being the great friend I am, I punched him again.

"One more and I get to hit you back, or at least that is how I think it works."

"Whatever. Okay so since I won I think you should buy me some coffee (or whatever you like to drink. I just like coffee) mainly Starbucks."

"And here folks we have your typical white girl," Mark said as if he was a tour guide.

"Whatever you ass hole. Now buy me some Starbucks, or I will give out your number to all of your fans."

"Okay, okay! Put the phone down Y/N. Let's get you your coffee."

"Let's go," I said as I put on my shoes and rushed out the door.

~time Skip~

"Look just pick one! We have been here for like ten years!"

"Ten minutes Markimoo, and fine. Hi may I take a White Chocolate Mocha with some whip cream, oh and can you add sprinkles!"
(Or whatever it is that you get. I don't go to Starbucks, but I buy some coffee that they sell in stores and may I add their whit mocha and s'mores coffee is the bomb!)

"Yes you may, and for you sir," the cashier asked Mark. Also she was giving him lovey dovey eyes. So what do I do, I throw my arm at him, grabbed his hand, and kissed on the cheek.

"Yea babe. Anything you want?"

"No I'm good, thanks babe."

"Okay well that is $6.56."

Mark hands her a ten and telling her to keep the change. Of course I give them my name and wait for my lovely drink to be ready. While waiting we grabbed an empty table and Mark started to laugh.

"So babe what do you want to do after this?"

"Okay stop calling me babe. I only did that because that girl looked like a wh...."

"Y/N," the cashier called, while interrupting me.

I went up and grabbed the coffee, or may I just say heaven and the joined Mark at the table. I took a sip of my drink and smiled.

"As I was saying. She looked like a whore so I didn't want her near you."

"Well thanks. That means a lot."

"Yup, now let's go back to your place so I can eat your food."

"Fine!"

~another time skip~

I walk into Mark's house and sat on the couch, and put my feet up. I made myself at home like I normally do, and Mark just laughs at me.

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Why don't you make f/d (favorite dish) and I lay here and watch tv."

"I guess that works."

"Good."

So I turned on the TV and my favorite show was I. I jumped on the couch a little because it is basically never on anymore. Once I calmed down I was focused on my show.

Dark's POV~

I was in trouble once again. I just had to go and piss off Lucifer because that is what I do best. Of course my luck Anti wasn't there to bail me out like normal so I was screwed. I even tried to call him, and it was nothing. There is only one other person I can turn to, and let's just hope he loves me enough to let me stay for a bit.

So that is where I am now. I'm outside of Mark's door. I don't know if I should knock or just walk right on in because I use to live here. That I know of my room is still here and it is still how I left it. Hey don't judge me, I use to sneak in here late at night and see if he touched my room, and he hasn't.

Okay so I finally knocked, and I heard a faint, "Don't worry Mark I got it. You keep cooking my food!" Then the door sung open. Might I just add I thought it was Jack that was here, but nope it was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

"Mark this isn't funny! What aren't you cooking my food?"

Then Mark came out of the kitchen in an apron. He gave me a weird look, and then looked at the girl and about freaked out.

"Mark go into the kitchen and start cooking again or I will lock your ass out," the girl said as she turned around. Once she saw Mark she turned back to me shocked beyond all ends.

"Um hi, I'm Dark."

A/N

First chapter is finished! Tell me what you think. I like this chapter so far. Like I went back to my first chapter of the first book I wrote, and I love this one so much better! Well let me know what you guys think! Okay well have a lovey day my lovey random readers! I love you all! I will see you in the next CHAPTER!!!! BYE XD 💚!!!!!

What the hell?! She wrote you a book too? I didn't think she would do it!

What can I say. I get what I want. I mean the readers wanted it so why won't she give it to them.

What the hell ever Dark! Yours won't be as good as mine though!

Did you not hear her say she likes this first chapter better than the on in your book!"

Look I am trying to go to bed now so shut the heck up! Also Anti I wrote this because readers wanted it. Now Dark don't get a big head!

Okay I won't!

Okay, we'll go to bed. I am heading to bed myself!

Try more like by yourself.

Why you little! *lunges at Dark and starts to fight with him*

Okay well bye lovely random readers! We love you all! Let us know what you think about the new book!