Chapter 21

Y/N POV

What the hell did I just agree to? That was the only thought I had since I went back to my place. I mean how could I just be like yeah okay let's just act like we are pals, but no one is looking let's make out! What the hell is wrong with me? I could have said no, but I agreed to it. I wonder if I can take it back. Wait it is some sort of a deal, and you can't break a deal with a demon. I'm screwed!

"Are you okay Y/N," Sam asks me breaking me out of my thought. Gosh I'm thankful for that if she didn't do that I would be trapped all day in there!

"Yea I'm fine why do you ask," I reply. I lied to her, but she didn't need to know that at the moment. Right? Yea she didn't, but I lied and that is wrong. You know what if I get caught in the lie then I will tell her the truth! I can't risk getting caught in a lie.

"Y/N I know you to well. Now what's wrong," Sam sounded more conceded this time.

"Okay well you know the guy that was here earlier," I started. Okay maybe I was hoping someone or something would interrupt me. To my luck Sam's phone started ringing. I have never been more happy for this in my life!

"Hello..... Yea.... You're kidding!.... No!..... I'll kick his ass!...... Calm down.... Have you told Kate?.... You haven't?.... Okay..... Okay..... Okay..... I'll meet you at six..... Yup I love you too."

Sam then puts down her phone, and she looks pissed. It was almost a scary. She then sighs and lowers her head as if she was defeated.

"Everything okay? Who was that," I asked. I didn't know how to comfort her if she didn't tell me.

"Yea it's just idiot called me. Her boyfriend or well fiancé, well ex now, cheated on her," she sounds as if she might cry.

"Which sister? I mean you have three, I know it isn't Kate. Is it Beth or Alex?"

"Have you forgot about Hailey? You know my oldest sister. Also no it isn't anyway no it wasn't Beth or Hailey. It was Alex and she hasn't even told her own twin! No it was me she told first? The youngest of the five of us? I don't know why though."

I went to answer her, but there was a knock at the door. I excused myself and went to answer the door. When I opened it the three other sisters, well besides Alex that is. I have a little bit of an idea of why they are here, but at the same time I have no clue.

"Where is she," Beth screamed. Yup you hear me she screamed at me! Why no clue!

"Who? Sam? What did she do?"

"We need to speak to our loving littler bitch of a sister," Kate said.

"Girls girls, she is family. Now everyone calm down. Okay where is our little sister," Hailey asked. The only one calmly talking.

Okay I guess I should explain. Hailey is the oldest as you can tell, she is also this high up rank in the Marines. Beth is the second oldest and is high ranked in the Army. Alex is twins with Kate, but she is older by like two minutes, well she is high up in the Navy. Kate is as you know the second baby and is high up in the Coast Guard. Sam on the other hand works in a bakery with me, she was suppose to be the same as her sisters, but in the Air Force.

"I'm right here. What are you guys here to criticize me even more? Or is it you think I was the one that made Alex's fiancé cheat," Sam says as she comes out of no where.

Before I could get out of the way all the sister walk in the house, and trample me over. Oh did I forget to mention that they were all in uniform. Just so you know combat boots hurt like a bitch!

"Have you spoke with Alex? I swear he cheated on her with you! The only reason why is because you are the only chicken out of us not to go in and serve! How could you let Mom and dad down you little fucking chicken," Kate started screaming. Next thing we all know she grabs Sam and lifts her off the ground. None of them may look like it, but they are all strong.

"Now put her down. You know our parents won't be pleased if they hear we hurt the week link," Hailey says. She said it so calmly it kind of scared me. I have heard how she is the scariest person in the service to come across.

"Yea you're right like always Hailey. However if Kate were to just hit her it won't be that bad. I mean her, Alex, and Kate are all basically the same age," Beth says.

Okay a little more information. Hailey is about twenty nine. Beth is twenty eight. Kate and Alex are both twenty seven. Sam is twenty six, and will be twenty seven in a month. She is a month or two older then me.

"I didn't do anything! Also you guys can't just barge in here like it's nothing! This isn't your home," Sam says. Kate then drops her, and towers over her.

To be honest I was a little nervous. I mean not only do I have the whole Dark problem, but now this! I mean what is this even about? Sam won't steal one of their boyfriends let alone a fiancé! I would step in, but I know not to get on the middle of a Greene sister's fight. So the best thing I can do at this moment is nothing, but pray they don't swing at each other.

A/N

I know it is late! I'm sorry I was camping, and then have just been really busy. Also kind of a filler. However we get to know a little more about Sam. Also before you ask yes I made her have four other sisters for this reason, so each can represent a branch.

Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! I hope to see you again in the next CHAPTER!!!!! BYE XD!!!!!  💚💚💚 <3<3<3