Chapter 6

A/N
Just so you know this ^^ is what Belle looks like. I forgot to put a picture in the last chapter! I hope you guys like the doggy I picked out for you! I know I like the doggy, then again I like any doggy. Okay I am 15 and saying doggy. That is great. Okay on with the story!

Y/N POV~

Okay I am feeling some really bad tension between these two. Well more like Mark isn't paying attention, and Dark looks like he wants to kill him. I am just saying if looks could kill Mark would be 6ft under!

I think Belle feels the tension too. The reason I say this is because she is normally all over Mark when he is over, but right now she isn't. Instead I have a medium size dog trying to sit on my lap. Okay maybe I never got her out of that you are to big for my lap. What she is my baby! I don't care if she was a Great Dane she would still be sitting on my lap.

I wonder if I should get another dog. Not that I would replace Belle, but she needs a friend. Yea her and Chica get alone, but she isn't always with Chica. I wonder what dog I should get though? Maybe another German Shepherd, or maybe a Poodle? Ha, me a poodle, now that's funny.

I must have laughed really loud because I see both of the guys starring at me. I sober up and look back at them. Then as if they were the same person they both ask what was so funny.

"Well I am think about getting another dog. I was deciding which one and I thought maybe another German Shepherd or maybe a Poodle," I told them. After I did I started to laugh again and Mark joined in. Dark on the other hand looked lost.

Oh right this is the first time I have met him. He doesn't know me that well. Well I hope he is like Mark. I mean everyone else left me because I can kind of weird, but I never cared. Also I don't mean "Oh she's a little weird," no I mean to the point that my own sister and brother won't be caught dead either me. Still the same way too, and I'm 26, my brother and sister are 28.

No they aren't twins, it's confusing. It was my brother is my actual sibling, and my sister is actually a half sister because my parents got a divorce. It's something I don't talk about. Plus I don't like my father because of it, or as me and my brother like to call him sperm donor.

"Wait I don't get what's so funny," Dark said breaking me out of my train of thought. I mean I was lost at what he was talking about. Oh right the dog thing.

"She isn't the Poodle or any fancy breed person. I mean you should see her when she plays with Belle. It was raining on day, and they went and played in the mud," Mark says. He then looks at me and smiles. I started laughing at that memory because that was when I realized I moved next to Mark again. Oh and I might of threw mud and Belle and missed hitting Mark in the chest.

"I remember that day. Do you still have that shirt?"

"No it was a white dress shirt. Just so you know you ruined it completely! I tried everything and that stain won't come out," Mark said half heartily annoyed. I know he wasn't because he knows I didn't mean to.

"You know I didn't mean it," I said as I stuck out my tongue. Mark did the same thing back to me, and Dark looked at us like we were five. What do you expect though? Mark and I have known each other for ages, and like I said we know almost everything about each other.

~Little time skip. Why you may ask because I am a lazy author who is having a rough day. I'm okay though~

Still your POV~

Man I'm getting tired. I try to muffle a yawn, but fail. Epically if I do say so myself. I mean it is like 2:00 in the morning. Who won't be tired? Mark doesn't count! With his job he can sleep until he has to upload, and then go right back to bed.

"Look Y/N if you are tired we can leave," Mark said as he started to stand up. I grabbed him and pulled him down, and then yawned again.

"No I want you guys *yawns* to stay the night. Like you know what we use to do when we were kids," I say with a huge smile on my face. Mark just looks at me and smiles, and then he turns to Dark who just shrugs his shoulders.

"Fine," Mark whine like the little baby he is. I then jump off the couch to go get blankets, pillows, and movies. Also you won't be able to guess what movies I got, wait for it...... DISNEY MOVIES! (Sorry if you don't like Disney, and if you don't how? They are amazing movies. Anyways....)

I put in my favorite out of the bunch (F/D/M), and cuddled up on the couch. I was sandwich between Mark and Dark. Ha, I just now realized that rhymes. Man I must be really tired because I am laugh at almost everything. I let out a huge yawn, and then next thing I know I am out like a light on someone's shoulder.

Dark's POV~

We are watching this kids movies, and next thing I know is I feel something on my shoulder. I look over and she Y/N's head on my shoulder. Her C/H hair is a mess, but she still looks good.

I must have been starring for a while because when I look up I see Mark looking at me. He doesn't look mad, but he looks happy? I don't get it doesn't he like Y/N and want to be with her. I mean they have been friends for like ever.

"Why are you looking at me like that," I whisper so I don't wake Y/N up. I swear that is the first time I have ever done that. Anyone else I would have yelled at Mark for looking at me, but because if her I couldn't. She just looked so peaceful.

"I know you like her. I can tell, but listen, and I mean listen good! Y/N has had a really rough life. I mean to the point I did want her living in the house she lived in. I took the role of not only her best friend, but brother and father. You hurt her and I swear to the love of god Dark I will hurt you," Mark whisper-yelled.

I give a deadpan look. I look back down at the sleeping beauty on my shoulder.  When I was looking at her I couldn't imagine hurting her. So that is when I looked at Mark and said, " I won't I promise."

A/N
Boom another chapter down! Also before you ask I am fine just a lot of shit is going on in my life right now. So pretty please make my day by just commenting and liking this chapter! Also please comment your questions because I really want to do this because I love the idea! By the way Anti you got a question!

Really from who?

yellowistgirl

What did she ask me?

This is what she asked you Anti so answer it!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This is what she asked you Anti so answer it!

Well besides the fact that my accent kicks in when I'm mad, oh and people (by people I mean Dark) says I have bipolar. Also crushes, umm besides the reader in my story no I don't think so! Thank you for the question!

I want one!

Sorry there isn't one for you Dark.

Oh cool maybe next time!

Maybe. Okay like I said please vote and comment (questions or what you liked about the chapter). Also don't forget I made a Snapchat for my Wattpad please go add it if you like random_reader40! It would mean a lot! Well I love you lovely Random Readers! I hope you have a lovely day! I hope to see you in the next CHAPTER!!! BYE XD!!!!! 💚💚💚 <3 <3 <3

Darkiplier X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें