THANK YOU ALL!!!!

I just had to say a huge thank you! Like I literally don't know what to say! This book isn't even a year old, and won't be until January, but you guys and girls have made it this big?! Like holy crap! This is big! I haven't had a book get this many reads yet! However here I am writing this because you guys have gave me this many reads!!! I don't even know why you chose my book, but thank you so much for choosing it!

Hailey? Are you alright?

Oh hey Anti! Yes I'm fine, just a little shocked and happy!

Hey guys what's..... Woah Anti did you break Hailey?

No I didn't Dark! I don't know what's wrong with her!

THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 10k READS! HOW ARE YOU NOT EXCITED!!!! *starts jumping up and down

Woah nice. They must really like it.

Only because I'm in it.

Will you shut up?

Okay while they fight a bit I just wanted to let you all know I will update soon! Also a question we'll two for you all!!!

1. What is your favorite part so far?

2. What made you want to read my story?

Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! And I hope to see you on the next CHAPTER! BYE XD!!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3

Bye guys, and thank you for making her happy. It's just been a while since she has been. This jumpy and happy.

Yea thanks for the reads! Also what Anti said. She hasn't been a lot like a herself, but you didn't hear that from us.

Our secret.

Guys let the reader go, and plus you know I could just read this?

Okay bye!

Bye!

Once again thanks, as you guys do mean a lot to me. Thank you so much! Bye!!!!