Chapter 10

Y/N POV~

"Well," I kind of trailed off into the phone. I didn't know what to say to that. I mean yes it would be nice to get revenge on my so called sister for how she treated me, but my mom told me not to get revenge even if it is what I really want.

"Look Y/N, if you really don't want to you don't have to. I just figured you would like a day to relax and not haven't to worry about anything. You really do over work yourself. I know that you take extra shifts and that you are most likely at Sweets right now."

How the hell did he know about my extra shifts, and that I was taking one right now? I mean Mark doesn't even know, unless Mark does and he just doesn't say anything. I mean it would be nice to take a day off, but I have a house to pay for and bills. Plus I live on my own.

"Look Dark I really would like to, but unlike Mark who has roommates that help pay for everything. I live by myself and I have to pay the bills by myself. I'm really," I got out before he cut me off.

"Please just take one day off and then I will help you find a roommate," he said. I can basically see him pleading through the phone.

"Fine. I will. Just know I have to decide if the roommate is good or not," I said. I guess you could say I broke and gave in.

I looked over and saw that Sam wasn't in so I have to find someone to get me out of here. I know Kelly is in the back, but she won't let me off. Then I see Katie, she is new so most like will. I remember when I was new I would take any over time just to get on people's good side.

"Hey Katie. Something came up. My friend that was watching my dog just said my dog needs to go to the vet," I lied. I know the worst thing I can ever do!

"Look I heard your phone call. Go to the hotel have fun. If Kelly asks I'll just say you got sick. Trust me it's between you and me," Katie said with a huge smile on her face.

"Wow! Sorry I lied I didn't think you heard my phone call. Also thanks I will take your shift one day, but check you in so you get the money," I said as I started to walk out the door.

"No it's cool. I just want you to have fun, and get your boyfriend," she said. Before I could reply to her, she was in the back. I just shrugged my shoulders and ran out the door.

~time skip to where you and Dark are in the hotel room still your POV~

"How may I be of service," Jess said. She even has a smile on her face? I mean I can tell it's fake, but how the hell did he get her to do that!

"Nothing I'm good. You can umm leave now," I kind of questioned. I mean I know it was stupid to question it, but still it kind of freaked me out!

Once she left I kind of just sat in bed in shock. Jess and Chase hasn't liked me, or let alone talked to me since I was about thirteen. I still can't believe Chase out of all people would stop talking to me after I told mom.

"So what are you thinking about in that head of your's," Dark asked. He had a huge grin on his face, but I could see the concern he had for me in his eyes.

"Oh nothing. Trust me I'm fine," I said kind of softly.

"No tell me please I could help," he pleaded with me. I really don't want to tell him! I don't see why it's his business.

"No Dark! I don't want to talk about it," I said in a harsher tone. I know I shouldn't be getting mad at him, but I couldn't help it!

"Please I could possibly help," he pleaded. He sounded like a freaking two year old!

"YEA LIKE YOU COULD GO BACK IN FUCKING TIME AND STOP MY THIRTEEN YEAR OLD SELF TO KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT! THAT OR KEEP MY FATHER FROM CHEATING ON MY MOTHER IN FRONT OF ME! HE WAS KISSING ANOTHER WOMEN SAY HOW MUCH HE LOVED HER, AND THEN HE TOLD THE LITTLE GIRL IN THE BACK SEAT HOW MUCH HE LOVED HER! HE NEVER OMCE SAID HE LOVED ME TO ME, AND I DIDNT KNOW I WASNT SUPPOSE TO TELL MY MOM, BUT I DID! NOW CHASE AND JESS, WHO I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AS MY STEPSISTER, HATE ME! WHO CARES THOUGH!"

Okay so I might have yelled a little bit. I don't know why I snapped. I normally didn't tell anyone why my siblings hate me. Dark kind of looks at me shocked that I screamed that. It was then I noticed I had tears pouring down my face. I wasn't one to cry, so I don't know what caused it.

"Well I mean I could go back and fix it if you want," he said looking me dead in the eye.

"Yea right," I said laughing and my voice dripping with sarcasm. I couldn't help it! He was talking madly!

"Look Y/N don't freak out, but I'm a demon," Dark said oh so calmly.

"Stop being a moron! Also if you are then I don't know fucking teleport Belle here," I said with even more sarcasm.

He sighed and then next thing I know Belle is right in front of me. I was speechless. I didn't know if it was real, but Belle jumped into my arms like normal, and right there I knew it was. Then he teleported her back home.

"Now do you believe me," he said with his head down. He won't even look at me.

I didn't say anything. I just walked out of the hotel room and left. I didn't even look back. I hope I ever in my whole life see that jerk ever again!

A/N

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Let me know what you think by voting and commenting! I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! I hope to see you in the next CHAPTER!!!!! BYE XD!!!! 💚💚💚<3<3<3