Chapter 15

Y/N POV~

"Jack I need coffee," I whine from his guest room. Yup, and you won't believe me when I say this! His guest room is right beside the kitchen! However, I am lazy and I don't want to get it myself.

"Ye legs aren't broken," he screams back at me. I sat there waiting a little bit longer. Let's just say if I know Jack, like I think I do, he will be getting up in a bit and getting me my drink.

5,4,3,2,1. He walked into the room. Guess what he had with him! Drum roll please! He had my coffee! I sat up and smirked at him.

"Ye legs aren't broken," I mocked him. Then I said, "Looks like ye got me my coffee anyways." Also yes I was still mocking him, but why not it's fun!

"Ye're a bitch ye know that. Mocking me like it's funny. Ye aren't I hope ye know that," Jacks says as we hands me my coffee.

I was about to say something, but I closed my mouth. Why you may ask. The reason for this is because my phone rang. Also because Jack had that look like he knows something I don't. He just kind of nods his head and leaves. I look and see that Sam was calling me.

"Hello! This is your old high school whore how may I help you," I said as serious as I could. It's this thing we have, and it is just how we word. What? Don't judge us!

"Why hello there my old high school whore. This is your pimp speaking. I need you for something important," she replies. However, unlike me she is laughing a bit.

"What is it this time my pimp? Do I have to," I started, but she cut me off. So either she was with someone and had me on speaker, or worst! She had me on speaker and she was with her parents!

"Yo shut up! Okay well listen. I have this date, and I am super nervous," she said.

"How did you meet this guy? Was it at the bar, or the park," I said before I took a nice long sip of my coffee.

"Well I met him at the dog park. I was walking Belle, and he told me that he had an all white husky, and then he said how we should walk our dogs sometime together," she said. Also might I add her voice was low.

"Sam you hate dogs! It took everything for me to get you take Belle for a while! Also don't tell me that you told him she was yours," I said as I placed my cup of coffee down on the night stand beside me.

"Yea don't you think I know I don't like dogs! Also I might have told him Belle was mine. It was just he was so cute, and I couldn't help myself. I am so sorry please doesn't be mad at me! I didn't mean to claim your dog! It just happened," she continued to ramble. She does this when she gets nervous or she feels bad about something.

"Sam.... Sam.... SAM! Look it's cool. You can claim Belle until I get back, and then once I have her back and he asks about her just come to me. If you need to borrow my dog so you can get a hot dude then that works. Plus I am thinking about getting another dog anyways," I tell her. Also I might be shaking my head a bit. I mean come on why won't I be? She will end up screwing it up, and I will be there for her. It isn't the first time this has happened you know.

"Omg thanks so much Y/N I owe you big time! Also this is why you are my favorite who're," she says. I can feel the huge smile she has plaster on her face.

"Anything for my favorite pimp. Well I have to go. I'll talk to you later pimp daddy," I tell her as I try not to laugh.

"Okay I'll talk to you later you high school whore," she say before hanging up.

I laugh slightly and then I get up to get dressed. According to Jack there is someone he wants me to meet. He told me this before he went to bed last night. Signe on the other hand argued with him about it saying something like it's to early. Whatever that means.

Okay so at the moment I am walking out of my room and into the kitchen. Oh I am wearing my black (S/T) (sports team, if you play/played for a team use that) sweatpants and an old shirt from high school. May I just say 'Go (S/M/N)!' (school mascot name) Anyways, I was on my way into the living room next, but I ran into Signe. She smiled at me and I return it.

"Good morning Y/N. Before you go in there just know that Jack and I really care about you. Also that it was all Jack's idea," she says.

"Good morning to you too. Also now I know if I don't like it I can kill Jack. Plus you are to sweet I couldn't hurt you," I say with a huge grin.

"Oh Y/N you are so sweet. Also yes, if you don't like what Jack has in store I give you permission to kill him. As long as we go shopping later," she says as she starts to laugh. See I know she is kidding about killing Jack, but the shopping she better not be.

"I won't kill Jack. Also yes we will totally go shopping before I leave back to crummy old America," I said. She smiles and laughs, and I do the same. Then she asked by surprise and hugs me. I freeze up a bit, but then I hug her back.

Once we pull away from each other we smile once more. Then she goes into the kitchen to do what she needs to do, and I go to the living room. I walk in to see two Jacks sitting on the couch? However, the one had darker hair, gages, and also the different color eyes. Wait a second he was the guy from the airport!

"Oh Y/N! This is Anti! Anti this is Y/N," Jack says with his huge grin and loud self he is.

"Hi I'm Y/N. Even though Jack already told you," I said kind of shyly.

"Hi Y/N I'm Anti!"

A/N

So the reader is introduced to Anti for the first time! If I am incorrect please feel free to correct me! Okay here is your second chapter! sorry it is super late coming out at night for at least me, but hey I got it out! Okay let me know what you think! I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! I hope to see you in the next CHAPTER!!!!! BYE XD!!!! 💚💚💚<3<3<3