Chapter 35

Y/N's POV~

I have been sitting here for what felt like days, but I know it has only been like three hours. Of course my ankle was still killing me, and yet me being the tough cookie I am I tried not to cry. Wilfred just sat down in a chair he brought in and stared at me the whole time.

"You know if you didn't misbehave than your ankle would have been fine. Plus you do know you are very beautiful. I don't see how Dark got you," he says as he stands up. He then walks over to me, and has that dumb ass smirk of his. Than he just has to go and say,

"What nothing to say love? Come on I'm all ears."

"Go fuck yourself Wilfred! You know if you were have the man Dark was than you won't have tied me up. Instead you would have just overthrown my brother, but I guess you are to stupid to come up with that on your own," I hissed at him. Also of course I made sure to spit on him while yelling.

He just swipes the spit off of his face, and looks me dead in the eye. I knew I was screwed by the way he was looking at me. He just walks away though, almost like nothing happened. Of course I'm not as stupid as I look, so I'm looking at what I'm tied up in. Let's just say I'm in rope and duck tape, and there is no getting out of it.

I of course tried to get out of it, but kept failing. I don't know how long I was trying for, but I heard Wilfred come back in the room. I stopped and stared at him, and I saw the golden object with him. You have got to be shitting me! He went and got his freaking gun?!

"Look Y/N it's nothing personal. It really isn't, but sadly you had to make it personal. So let's just get this over with. Plus if you die Dark and your brother will get to see you in hell," he says. He then raised the gun and shoots.

I felt a sharp pain, but I could hiss in pain. It hurt and I felt the pain completely, but I was more worried about breathing. He got me near the lungs and just below the heart, if that is even possible.

"Wilfred stop! I swear to the love of god do it again, and I will end you," I hear a voice scream. However everything was going black. Before I blacked out completely though I saw someone holding Wilfred's gun up to his own head.

Dark's POV~

We all burst in right after Wilfred shot Y/N. I hear her his in pain, and I could see Lucifer tense up from the sight. I didn't pay attention to anyone else, I didn't even realize that Anti spoke to Wilfred because the next thing I know I'm on top of him with his gun on his temple.

"What the hell did you do to her? Tell me NOW," I screamed as I slammed the gun against his head. I glanced over at Y/N to see that Light was helping her. I guess I blacked out for a minute and caught Wilfred off guard.

"Oh you know. She got punched a few times, broken ankle, and now she is close to dying. Not that you ever cared. I mean if you cared from the spot you won't have put her in the position to get hurt," he spats at me.

I just get more aggressive with the gun. I take off the safety. Of course my finger is already on the trigger. I don't know why I'm not pulling it though. Each time I go to do it I hear Y/N's voice in my head.

"Don't do it. Don't stoop so low to his level you are better than him Dark. I love you," she says. I just keep hearing that repeat in my head. So I do the next best thing I pistol whip him, and knock him the hell out.

"Get her out of here and to a hospital NOW! I'll deal with him once he wakes up," I said to everything. I didn't even really look up, but I knew everyone was smart enough to leave. So I tie up Wilfred and sit there and wait for his ass to wake up.

Mark's POV~

We have been sitting in the waiting room for about three hours now. They rushed her back to the emergency room. Needless to say Dark hasn't been seen once, and I don't know who I'm more worried about.

"Is there a Mark Fischbach here," a nurse asked. I immediately stood up and walked up to her. She looked  starstruck at first, but than shook her head. She then leads me back to Y/N's room while saying, "She asked for you, and you only. So I was nice and got you she isn't suppose to have visitors."

"Oh well that was nice. So why isn't she allowed to have visitors," I ask while looking dead ahead. I felt her glance at me, and it kind of bothered me. I mean normally it won't, but I was more worried about my friend than some fan at this moment.

"Um you see she is in a very critical state. The bullet just missed her heart, but did skim it a bit. Also it hit part of her lung, and the broken ankle she has doesn't help. Not only that it looked like she was bounded by ropes and duck tape. Do you mind if we asked what happened? She won't tell us."

"I can't tell you if she doesn't want me to. Now can you leave us alone. I'll call the nurse if anything happens to her," I say as I walk through the door. I have never seen so many wires hooked up to someone in a long time. It was just a bullet wound and it's this bad?

"Mark I'm in a lot of pain, and I just wanted to tell you this in case it's the end," I hear her say in a soft voice. I couldn't help, but chuckle. Her thinking this is the end.

"Don't say that Y/N you are going to pull through," I said as I sit beside her. Of course I grab her hand too. I couldn't listen to her talk like this.

"No Mark this could be it. Just know I love you like a brother, and that if something does happen you get my dogs. Just promise me that you will take care of them," she says in a low voice.

"I will," was all I said. She smiled and lifted my hand up to her mouth and kissed it. I almost started to cry because she had me believing she was going to leave me. I know she won't, but there is still that chance.

A/N

Okay here you lovely people go! I am so sorry it is late I have two or three honors classes and an Ap class. I kind of got caught up in school, and yea.

So what do you think Dark is going to do to Wilfred?
Will Y/N survive?

Find out next time I update!

You can't kill off the reader!

Yea!!

Oh, but I can. So anyways....
Okay well I love you lovely Random Readers like a second family! I hope you have a lovely day! And I hope to see you in the next CHAPTER! BYE XD!!!!! 💚💚💚 <3<3<3

Wow okay. Well bye

That was a bitch move. Anyways bye